Terrifying truths.-Landon

I punch him again,blood spreading across the floor.Cole helps him get up.
I tap his  chin all smiling.
"Come on,Nikko.Name.It will be easier.Pinky promise."With his last strength he shakes his head.I sigh.
I hmed."Kay."I punch him again making him fall with the chair.Again.
"Nope.Don't."I say seeing Cole going to help him.He comes to my side with crosses hands and sighs.
"We'll go all day like this."
I look at him rolling my eyes.
"Don't you think I know that?What to do ?The fucker doesn't want to tell!"I  cross my hands.

When I told Cole about my plan , he was ready to help without questioning.He is smart.I think he doesn't have feel the need to ask.I couldn't trust the cousins with this.Even if I did they would ask for something in return. It's not like I wouldn't but still.But if I'd ont show ny true colors, he won't speak,if i do show them I might loose Cole as my friend. He'll see it in me.

"You can just ask her,you fool."I look at him and hit my head.
"Wow,mate!What a good idea!"I look at him and shake my head.
"She wouldn't answer you say?"I shake my head.
"She's pain in the ass."
"More like you're in hers."He smirks.I smile."Not yet."
I look at him.He's unconscious. Who does he protect so much?And why?This guy can't possibly love and be this brave enough if there wasn't something  more.

"Leave me alone with him."I go to him.I feel Cole's eyes studing me.
"I'm out if you need something. "He walks out closing the door.
I take the bottle with hot water from the corner .I place him right.I smile.This will feel good.Promise.
I throw the water on his face.
"Agh!"He shakes his head with agony.The water was so hot ,my fingers even felt it.
"P-please...Stop...j-just..stop...I'm begging you..."

"He'll kill me."I take his hair and pull it.
"Ugh!"He shuts his eyes in pain.
"I'll claw your sking and feed you up with it and yet I won't kill you.Ill just do it again and again till you beg for the merciful death that will come.And yet I'll make it so miserable and poisonous, you'll beg for your skin to be clawed.They call me prince of death for a reason."
He swallows but I don't let him.

"Hic...hic...Mio didn't ask for my number"I cleanch my teeth.
"Keep her name out of your fycking dirty mouth."His eyes become white.
"I-uh she didn't know about...cough...all of this..."She didn't?She didn't. I smile.His face drops his tears falling.She didn't take his number.I start laughing stroking my hair.He tries to back.An I stop.He frozen.
"Name."
He swallows.I sigh letting him and take the knife from my pocket.
"No!...cough.. No!I'll say!I'll say!Please..."He swallows harder this time his face full with bruises and blood though the water just made redder.
"Jack."

Motherfucker.

I go and knock four times.
Cole comes.
"Please mate clean this mess.Please,please,pretty please."He sighs but smiles.
"Fucker. "He says and hits me on my shoulder.
"Did you take it?"I smirk.
"Did you doubt?"
He sighs again.
"Why am I even asking?"I laugh closing the door as I leave.

I go to my numbers and call.After minutes she snapps.
"What?"
"Don't what me.Meet me at the location I'm sending you.
"You-"
"And say no or try obligation and you'll see why Lil doesn't mess with me openly."I hang up and walk outside of my   penthouse.I look around seeing no one.Usually around here no one lives first it's too scarry for the brittishs,second it's  too empty here,that's why I like it.Best part no one knows I bought it.

Well exept Cole.But it's fine I know about his base too.
I take my car not the Tesla and drive  to the Park for children.
If it's Jack .I laugh.He's so already death.Why would he mess with her?I roll my eyes.Of course to mess with me.But I'll give so better answer he'll think twice this time.I won't tolerate someone  who puts their hands on m...her.

Maybe I should kill him after all.
But If do kill him  that will just make everyone's eyes on me already  more.

I wanna see her.

I really want to.

I park the car and go out.It's too sunny.I take my glasses and put them on walking seeing people and children around.I finally see her sitting on a  bench staring at the kids who are playing.I sit next to her taking my glasses off.
"Why did you call me here?"She asks without taking her eyes of the kids.
"Remember when I'd throw the bug parties so you two could fuck without no one listening.Happy birthday but the way.Sixteen big number."I look at the kids.She stiffens.I laugh.
"Yep,you thought I was too drunk to remember?And even if I was,I could hear it, thought ."

"What do you want ,Landon?"She glares at the kids.I smirk when she finally looks at me.
"First dear cousin,I didn't like you two bringing her there.Second,I didn't like the way you protected her."I hissed glaring at her.She swallows.I laugh.She moves a little away.
"But it's fine,I'll kill your brother after all.We can we're one."
"What!?"Her eyes wilded.
"No!You can't do that!''
"Keep your voice down."I warn.

She cleanches her fists looking down.
"Why?"She asks lowering her voice.
"Do I need reason?"I ask seriously confused.Ive never needed reason to do something stupid or dangerous.
Like wanting war between the Ashers.
She looks at me.
"It's because of Mio,right?"I clenched my fist.
I turn my body towards her.
"Listen Britney, you'll keep your fucking mouth shut or I'll take something more valuable from you."
"If you touch my brother ,I'll kill her."She spats. I laugh at her and pull her hair ,she shuts her eyes in pain.
"Touch her and I'll  break you and make you watch how I kill your brother."My voice becomes cold and serious.I let her.
"You know the rules.Give and take."I look around.Good thing about crowed places ,people doesn't notice you so much.

"Tell me anything you know."She looks at the kids.
"It's fine.You don't need to feel bad about it if they were on your place they'd do the same."I tsked.
She closes her eyes and opens them.
"Lily wasn't making out with Patrick at the pool party.She wanted to make you think that way."
Hmm...
"Don't make me repeat myself,princess Bee."I lit a cigarette.
"She was making out with Nikko."I say when she keeps silent.
The little bitch.I stand and she stands too.
"You didn't heard that from me."I cock an eyebrow an dput my glasses on.
"And Britney.If you mess with Mio I'll rip the bitch out of you."I go to my car .

So,so,so the little bitch wants a show.Fine I'll give her show.