3. Aren't I too Pretty?

Alva opened her eyes groggily and unconsciously reached out for her phone. Disoriented and half asleep, she frowned irritably.

Where's that damn phone?

Ah... my back hurts...

Hmm? Why am I sleeping on the floor?

Little by little memories of yesterday's events came to her. The sleepiness dissipated instantly. She blinked her clear eyes and observed her dark surroundings, and little by little adjusted to the dark.

So it's really not just a dream? I really transmigrated in my favorite Manhwa?

..and  I survived against the mutation...

After the realization, Alva's eyes became alert, and cautiously found the door of the utility room.

After pushing the door open, a gloomy light entered the room. She walked out and found a relatively hidden window and surveyed the outside situation.

Even before she could see any abnormality, sounds of roars and screams already reached her ears.

It started...

Without a warning, her stomach made a thunderous sound because of hunger, and that's when she realized that this body has not eaten for almost one and a half day.

If she wants to survive, she needs to eat.

Supermarket.. there should be no one there.

Although the supermarket is rich in materials, Alva is already dying of hunger so she first rummaged the food stores near her place.

She decided to visit the coffee shop just a step away from her. Luckily, there are premade pastries and bread in the store. The electricity is still flowing normally, so electrical appliances are still on.

Eating six pieces of french bread custard and two slices of blue berry cheesecake, she's already full.

Without the feeling of hunger, she noticed her embarrassment. Her clothes stinks and suspicious dark dirt are all over her body.

Within a few seconds, she ran and  entered the staff's washroom and changing area. Twisting the shower, she heaved a sigh of relief.

There's still hot water...lucky

But what the hell is this muddy dirt? It's so hard to remove.

Oil? Where does this came from?

It took Alva a good hour to completely remove the dirt from her body, and that's when she noticed the changes of her skin.

Watery white skin without a single scar nor signs of burnt.

Have you ever experienced winning a million dollar jackpot, where a sudden fortune was thrown to you and you forgot how to react and just stared at it dazedly? That's what I am feeling right now.

Seeing the beauty in the haft length mirror, her mind still couldn't believe what she's seeing.

The skin is smooth and slippery, so white that it's almost glowing. The originally messy big curls, are now flowing at her back like a smooth tidal wave of the Sea.

It grew so long and reached the under part of her buttocks. What's shocking is.. it turned white, giving the already stunning appearance an ethereal beauty.

Her hands and feet are as delicate as jade, no signs of the previous hard life of the Alva, the original owner of the body. They're boneless and the tip of her fingers and toes are tender pink, no doubt they'll cause any man fantasies just by looking at them.