12. Killing Festival

Alva and Simon started their killing festival.

At first, both of them were nervous and almost died multiple times, but as the process of killing repeats, they became familiar with each other's every move and little by little, cooperation and tacit understanding solidify.

They've been fighting since yesterday. Amidst the nonstop killing, they made sure to take a break to rest, eat and sleep in between before opening the gate again afterwards.

Alva also collected all the nucleus inside the alienated people's brains and earned more than three thousand crystals.

Although Simon was curious, he did not ask more and just helped her collect nucleus during break.

After two days, the thousands of alienated production workers were finally killed. The originally 3,000 Crystals increased to 6,000. During the two days, she also explained to Simon the use of the Crystal nucleus and showed him her complete transformation of beast form. Which made Simon jumped in anxiety.

"This is the last one" he said calmly after hacking the fat alienated people wearing suit and tie. "Let's rest first before entering. We don't know what danger waiting for us inside. You cultivate your power in the car. I'll guard outside" he nudges dotingly, wanting to oat her head but his hand is full of dark blood and smelly rotting flesh.

"Okay. You take a rest too. You look pale.." Alva said worriedly. Simon's face looks bloodless and tired since yesterday. She's worried he over used his strength these past days.

"Sit here, bath and eat. I'll keep vigil on the second half of the night" Immediately, she took out a resting chair, thick cotton jacket, water for bathing, food and clothes for him.

After cleaning herself, she immediately climbed on the car to cultivate and restore her energy.

At 12 o'clock in the evening, Alva opened her alert eyes and pushed the guarding Simon inside the car. "If you will not rest now, where will you get the strength to protect me tomorrow?" she asked. In fact, this is the only effective way for Simon to rest. He keeps on saying he's fine, but obviously, he's not.

Sure enough, Simon agreed but he'll only rest for four hours at most and let her sleep for the rest of the night.

At 7 o'clock in the morning, when the sky was slightly bright, Simon and Alva were already prepared to enter the frozen factory.

Upon entering, they saw the devastating condition of the whole building. Blood and human body parts were scattered on the floor. The suffocating smell of rotting flesh and dirt in the air almost blew them unconscious.

Alva took out a gas mask she collected from the police station before, and only after wearing it did the two finally able to move forward.

They ignored the processing factory because it's obvious that nothing can be saved from there, and if there's still any, for sure it's contaminated with bacteria from the alienated people.

They went straight to the freezer warehouses, just in time to hear a rumbling sounds from the generators.

They rummaged the clothes of the bodies near the warehouses and it took them an hour to finally get the access card from the fat alienated people they last killed. It turned out to be the boss of the frozen factory.

After a beeping sound, the door was opened ajar. But what they noticed is not the mountains of meet inside but a group of frozen corpse, around 10, hugging each other together.

"Maybe these group hid inside when the outside was in chaos" Simon inspected. Taking out another access card from one of the corpses.

Alva, by now, is already used to killing alienated people, but her stomach is still not strong enough to face human corpse. Immediately, her face changed and his stomach turned sour until she couldn't help but retch on the side.

Simon cursed himself because of his carelessness just now. Obviously, it's the little girl's first time to see this, but he was complacent because she's been fighting side by side with him these past days, so he unconsciously treated her like a comrade soldier instead of normal citizen.

"It's okay. It's okay. Do you want to rest first?" he asked. Concern laced his voice, making Alva feel better.

"I'm okay. I also need to get used to this..." she said, gesturing towards the corpse. After recovering a little, she one by one collected the frozen meat inside the space.

There's cow, pig, chicken, sheep meat in this frozen warehouse. The warehouse is big and the factory exports goods, so in just one warehouse, Alva estimated that she collected around 70-100 tons of meat.

The second warehouse is as big as the first, and it's full of processed food like sausages, ham, bacon, beef strips, hotdogs, meat-filled steamed buns, semi finished pizza, burger patties, meat loafs, etc.... tens of tons of processed goods were collected and piled high in space, filling a fourth of the remaining space.

The third warehouse is full of high quality seafood, boxed and ready to export abroad. Simon's eyes twinkled brightly after seeing the content of the warehouse.

The fourth warehouse was just a normal warehouse without freezer, it's filled with different kinds of jerky, beef, pork etc... composed of various flavors. Surprisingly, there are around 5 tons of dried vegetables and 5 tons of dried fish inside.

The fifth warehouse is mixed of everything. There are seasoning and raw ingredients used in the processing lines. Salt, Sugar, MSG and other chemicals they don't understand are piled up inside. Not wanting to waste anything, Alva collected everything into space decisively.

Simon also dismantle the power generator and the remaining gasoline and asked Alva to put inside the space.

Rummaging the offices one by one, they managed to collect a generous number of snacks. Especially in the Canteen, Pantry and offices.

Tobacco, Liquor, Wine, Cigarettes, Chocolates, Sweets, Nuts, Chips and thousands of barrel of purified water. The water tank behind the building was also huge and filled with water before the Apocalypse. Obviously, no one survived in the whole factory, so the water was left untouched. After half a day of dismantling, they collected five 100 tons of barrels into space.

The Collecting is said to be very fruitful. Both of them were satisfied. However, when they're about to move to the cannery, Simon passed out in the car.

The temperature is 45 degrees, enough to burn the whole person, but Alva was relatively calm and expected this a long time ago.

Simon's awakening has begun.

Due to this unexpected timing of awakening, Alva decided to stay in the frozen factory for the time being. She turned on one of the freezers, and maintained the temperature to 10 degrees.

This will also help Simon in his awakening. The warehouses in the factory are the strongest when it comes to security. After closing the door, the scent of living will be isolated inside and won't attract alienated beasts and people.

However, on the fifth day, Alva faced an unexpected and dangerous situation.

Five, level 1 alienated people found them..