Sleepover with Tom Kaulitz (SMUTT)

I've been with Tom for a few years. 2 to be predictable. And we have such a healthy relationship. We argued like once or twice and it's pretty impressive. In school we are known as the 'cheesy cute couple' catchy I know. Today I went over to his house for a sleepover (we have a sleepover once every two weeks).

I was laying down on Tom's bed. Tom next to me on his phone, I heard a noise and I look at Tom abit scared. "What was that?" I asked in fear but Tom just laughed. "It's just Bill!" He chuckled and I roll my eyes, clearly not impressed. "Whatever!!!" I laugh and I look over at his phone to see what he was looking at. "What's that?" I asked clearly interested in what he was looking at (and no I am not an overprotective girlfriend!) He looked at me amd he shown me his phone so I cam get a proper look "it's new guitars! Look at them theybare so cool!" He smiled and I nodded and laughed "mhm! They are very cool!" I smile and he looked like a 6 year old getting ice cream his smile was that wide "which one should I get????" He giggled amd I pointed at a red one. "That one. It looks like your white one. And your black and white one!" > smile and he nodded. "Alright!" he cheered and I smile.

A few minutes later

Tom looked at me and he whispered something in my ear. "Hey...uhm...you know how we have been together for like...two years?" He asked and I nod with my eyebrow raised clearly confused and worried. "Yeah? Why?" I say nervously and he whispered in my ear again. "It may be to soon but. I want to...be a father..." i gasp in shock and I blush. "Wait ..really?" I smile and he nodded. "Yes..." my smile widened and i whispered. "I wanted to be a mother for so long!" He smiled but my smile slowly faded . "Arnt we to young to have a baby?" He shrugged and I sighed. I look around trying to rethink my answer. He gave me puppy eyes and them eyes were repeating themself by saying "please please please" without even saying it. "Don't look at me like that you know i can't help that!!!" I squeal and he came closer showing his puppy eyes more clearer. I sigh and I close my eyes "fine...I agree. Again...look...I just think we are to young you know?" He looked upset when I said that and happy at the same time.

I sigh and I slowly take off my shirt and I throw it on the floor. "Are we doing this or what?" I giggled and he looked excited. He took his shirt off aswell and he was already unzipping his baggy pants. I pull down my skirt and panties while he's just left in boxers. I smirk and I whispered "go on..." in a blink of an eye he pulled his boxers down springing his dick free. "Woah..." I gasped in shock and I didn't move my eyes. He was so big. I finaly look up at him when he spoke. "My eyes are up here" I sigh and I spoke. "Sorry. Sorry" he sighed before he moved my legs to spread them wide. He then went on his knees infront of me and he placed himself at my tight entrance. "Ready?" He smirked and I nod "more than ready..." he then slipped himself inside me and I gasp. He pauses for a minute so I get use to his length. I nod telling him he's good to go and he started to thrust slowly inside me. As time went on he went abit faster and deeper which made me moan. He smirked and he moved his hand to my hips and he slammed me into him causing me to whimper "Tom..." I moaned and he smirked. Slamming into me more. The sound of flesh slapping each other and heavy breathing from both of us filled the room.

A few minutes later Tom went faster and harder with his thrusts. Ripping me inside. I throw my head back from pleasure mixed with pain. "Shit..." I mumbled but then a knock came from Tom's bedroom door. I look at Tom in fear and Tom was pissed off. He groaned and he yelled. "BILL WHAT DO YOU WANT" he grunted and Bill spoke. "Are you guys having sex?" Tom rolled his eyes and he shook his head "no we arnt having sex!" Bill then smirked and he banged on the door "then let me in." Bill yelled and Tom started at me and gave me my clothes. I straight away put my panties on along with my skirt and my shirt. Tom put his boxers and jeans on but not his shirt. He opened his bedroom door and he crossed his arms. "Happy? See we wasn't having sex." Bill then chuckled and he placed a hand on Tom's shoulder "well your shirt is off" bill said. Tom then rolled his eyes and he spoke "what do you expect it's boiling in my room. Bill rolled his eyes and he took a step back. "Whateber...enjoy carrying on with sex." He laughed amd he ran away. Tom then slammed the door shut and he layed ontop of me, cuddling me. "Next time...when Bill isn't in...ok?" Tom whispered and I nodded in agreement