"Georg, its to early for this..." (SMUTT)

Bill, Tom, Gustav and your lover Georg were in the living room watching something on TV. You was still asleep. But when the clock hit 8:19 you woke up and you got put of bed. You walked down stairs, rubbing your eyes and you look around wondering where everyone is until you hear laughing coming from Tom and Bill in the living room. You walk to the living room and the first thing you was greeted with was.
"I bet its a sex toy!" From Tom, and Bill laughing his head off while Georg and Gustav are chuckling to themselves. You sigh and then Georg sees you.
"Your awake!" He smiled and you nodded. He patted his lap telling you to sit on it but you shook your head.
"Oh come on. You sat on my lap yesterday why not do it now? These lot won't mind" he smiled and you nod abut before you moved close to Georg and she sat in his lap facing him. Tom smirked at this sight and Bill slapped him on the arm and spoke.
"Wagen sie es nicht etwas über sie zu sagen lass sie in Ruhe."(Don't you dare say anything about them leave them alone). Tom laughed and he then spoke.
"Oh wie süß werdet ihr beide rummachen?" (Awh how cute are you both gonna make out?). Gustav started to chuckle and Bill nudged Tom's head. You didn't understand German so you didn't understand what was going on...Georg groaned and he lifted you up, your legs hugged his waist tight and your arms were around his neck.
"IM not dealing witha dirty get like Tom. Come on, honey. We are going." You sigh and he took you upstairs into his room before he put you down so you could stand. He then pjnned you to the wall and you squeal.
"GEORG!!!" he chuckled and he kissed you deeply on the lips. You sigh and you kiss him back...he grinned and he mumbled against your lips.
"Liebe..." he mumbled and you look into his eyes and you break the kiss
"What's wrong?" You ask, catching your breathe slightly. He grinned and he whispered...
"I want you, i need you!" He grinned and you gasp then whisper.
"Oh someone is horny!" You then moved a hand to his crotch and you could already feel how hard he was.
"Georg...your rock hard..." you gasp and he nods

"I'm ready for you..." he said as he started to take his pyjama shirt off.you gasp and you shake your head
"Georg it's to early for this.." you groan and he gave you puppy eyes. You sigh and you start to take off your pyjama tee off aswell. Then you was about to take off your shorts until he stopped you
"I'll do that foe you, liebe" he grinned. He pulled down his pyjama pants and then he moved his hands to slowly push down your shorts, he pulled your panties down along with your shorts and you was just left in a bra and socks. He moved his hands to your bra straps and he pulled them gently and he let them go, it wasn't painful but a short sting happened. He then moved his hands to yohr back and he undid your bra before he threw it onto the floor. You grin and yoh start to take your socks off. He pulled down his boxers and his harden length pressed against your stomach.

"Fuck me!" You say in a desperately high-pitched voice. He nodded and he slowly picked you up and he carried you over to the bed, he rested you down so you was laying on your back. He was really gentle, he slowly climbed ontop of you and he grinned his hard length on you slowly. He smirked before be cupped your breasts, giving them light squeezes. You arch your back up for him and he teased your nipple, pinching it lightly. You gasp and then he moved his hands off your breats and he moved himself off your stomach before he pressed himself against your soaked pussy.
"Ready? Your soaked...already" he grinned and you nod.
"Make me more soaked!" You cried and he nodded
"Deal! I would love to!!!!" He then aligned himself before slamming inside you in a violent speed. You gasp and whimper from how fast it was. He then started to thrust into your hole which claimed a few moans from you.
"Georg!" You cried and he snaked his hand up from your stomach to your mouth, he covered your mouth but left your nose so you could still breathe. He started to pound into you which caused you to moan louder into his hand. You whined
"Georg! More!" You whined and he nodded. He slammed into you faster, the sound of flesh slapping against each other, heavy breathing, muffled moans and whimpers and the bed creaking like it's on life support filled the room. Bouncing off every wall there is in that room. He went even faster until he spoke.
"I'm close...really close" he grunted and he went faster. You moaned and he threw his head back before squirming his hot, sticky seed into your wetness.

After when you both were pleased, he pulled out ofbyou and he started to dress himself and you dressed yourself to. You both then walk downstairs and everyone is grinning at the sight of you both.
"What?" Georg asked and Gustav started to chuckle
"What's so funny?" You ask and Tom spoke up.
"See I called it!" He cheered to everyone, Gustav and Bill then gave him 100 dollars.
"Wait What's going on???" You and georg ask in sync. Tom grinned and he spoke
"You guys were having sex! And I knew yoj was s-" Bill then cut Tom off
"We did a little bet and well as you can see...Tom won it..." Bill grunted and Gustav spoke up.
"Next time be abit quieter...it was like free porn to listen to!" Every broke into laughter accept from you and Georg.
"Whatever...."