A DRUNKEN NIGHT WITH TOKIO HOTEL (SMUTT)

It was late at night. I was at a party and somehow I'm in a room with 4 very handsome boys. Gustav, Georg, Bill, Tom. They look so fucking hot. If I could take em all I would. Anyway, we are all pretty drunk and we were all flirting with eachother (accept from the twins flirting with eachohher since...they are twins. Do I even need to explain?). Gustav looked at me and winked before he hid his face, being the shy person he was. Georg gave me a smirk and he blew a kiss at me. Tom on the other hand gestured me his sign on him fingering me. I rolled my eyes and Bill did the same to me. After a few minutes a random question was slurred out. "how would a fivesome work." Gustav asked and Bill shrugged. "One for ass. One for mouth. Two for hands probaly." Bill suggested but Tom shook his head. "No it will be rather One for pus or something! Then the rest! I'm not buttfucking anybody here.." tkm spoke and we all laugh. "Oh well!!!" I sat and I pull my skirt a little bit upto make it shorter. Gustav saw and he licked his lips, clearly hungry. "Ffffuuuuccckkkk..." he grunted and I chuckled. "Like the view?" I ask and gus nodded. Georg looked and saw my panties, which made him stare aswell. Tom spoke up. "The place in between your thighs is my holiday." He grinned but Bill spoke up. "Maybe I can kiss your lips...downstairs..." Tom started chuckling after Bill said that. I rolled my eyes while Gustav and Georg are chuckling together. "Yeah really funny!" I groan. Georg moved close and he whispered. "Wanna see a trick?" I nod snd he whispered. "You see your skirt..." he then quickly pulled it down. "POOF!!! It's gone!" He threw the skirt at Tom and Tom kept the skirt close to him. "Mine." Tom whispered hungrily. "Who you taking on first? My love?" Georg whispered and I smirk. "Wanna see a magic trick?" You whisper and he nodded. "If it answers my question then yes." I nod and I whisper.

"Abracadabra!" I then unhooked my bra and I placed a hand on georgs chest. "I want you first..." I whisper seductively and he chuckled. "Knew it!" He grinned before he moved his hand sto his bekt and he quickly unbuckled his belt and he pulled his jeans down, along with his boxers. "Ready?" I nod and I open my legs, inviting him in. The others watch and they drool over the show. Georg placed himself at my enterance before he pushed himself inside me, causing me to moan. He thrusts slowly before he picked up the pace and he earned a few more moans from me before I threw my head back and I whisper. "Shit..." he chuckled and he went abit faster, making himself make a few noises and he was already getting close to the edge. He went faster and I moan abit louder before he released his juices into me. I roll my eyes back and he slowly pulled out. "Shit..." he whispered and you chuckled. "Felt good that didn't it...a drunken girls pus..." I whisper and he nodded before he pulled his boxers and pants up. I close my legs before saying. "Who's next?" Everyone looked at Tom and Tom chuckled. "ME!" He cheered and he walked over to you. He already started to pull down his jeans and his boxers. He took his shirt off and he moved a hand to my clit and he messed with my clit before he chuckled and he pushed himself inside you fast, without giving any warning. "Fuck!" I cry in pleasurement and he started thrusting quickly and hard inside me. I moan and I roll my eyes back while Tom makes little grunting sounds. He goes harder; the sound of flesh slapping hard against eachother echoed off every wall and I moan louder. "Slow down!" I moaned but he shook his head and he went faster. He then grunted and he whispered. "I'm gonna cum..." he went harder and I spoke. "Cum...cum for me!" He nodded before he squirted his hot load out. He then pulled out panting heavily. He dressed himself again and he took a few steps back and i close my legs. "Fuck.." I whisper, clearly out of breathe. Gustav comes close and he whispered. "I'll go easy. Don't worry..."

I smile and I whisper. "Your allways the nicest in the band...yet the one who swears alot!" I giggle and he nodded. He moved his fingers near my eneterance and he whispered "ready?" I nod and I smile. "Ready!" He then slowly pushed his fingers inside me and I gasp. He pumps his fingers in and out of me slowly, gaining gasps and little moans from me. I wasn't as loud but I liked if since I wasn't going to have to deal with someone's orgasm again. I sigh and i whisper. "Thank you Gus...for going gentle...I really needed it..." he nodded and he smiled. "No problem!" His fingers curled abit which made me moan abit louder. "Fuck!" I whimper and he looked shocked. "Sorry!" He seemed nervous and I shook my head. "No! That fekt good!" I smile amd he curled his fingers abit more and I moan again. I moan before I tap his arm. "Pull out!" He then straight away pulled out and I take a few deep breathes. "I was close to cumming..." I sigh and Gustav nodded. "I won't want that on my fingers..." he giggled then Bill crept up behind Gustav and he whispered. "My turn!" He then pushed Gustav out the way and he stood infront of me.

"Huh?" I ask and Bill chuckled before he moves his head close to my sensitive skin and I squeal. "Bill!!!" Before anything he parted my folds with his tongue and he slid his tongue deep inside me. I moan and he curled his tongue and pumped his tongue in and out quickly. "Shit..." I whisper and I roll my eyes back. "You like don't you, princess?" He mumbled, the vibrations sending shivers down mu spine and I nod. "Mhm...mhm..." I spoke and he lightly sucked on one of my folds and he nibbled it gently. I whimper and I fekt myself close to the edge. "That's enough now! Pull out!" I moan but he shook his head and he moved his tongue faster in and out of me before I leaked myself onto his tongue, letting him taste me. "He licked me clean before he pulled out of me. "You taste delicious..." Bill whispered and I pant heavily while nodding. "T-thanks..." I whisper andbi put on my panties and skirt. Bill chuckled and he looked at the others. "Well...let's watch a movie..." Bill smiled and we all nodded.

After 10 minutes into the movie I fell asleep on the bed with Gustav, Georg fell asleep on the floor, Bill fell asleep on a chair and Tom fell asleep on a table...

Amiyayourgirl22 HERE YOU WANTED ANOTHER TOKIO HOTEL SHOT THING YOU HAVE ONE