sittìng on Bills lap (SMUTT)

You and Bill are a couple. You was sat on his lap and you felt something poke you. "Baby, can you move the remote?" You ask but he gave a cheeky grin. "That's not the remote. The remote is on the coffee table." He then pointed at the coffee table. You look at the coffee table and you gasp. "Oh fuck..." you say and then you realise what it was that was poking you. "BILL!" She yelled in shock and he chuckled. "What?" He smirked teasingly and you nudge him. "BILL YOUR PEN-" he then cut you off with a kiss. He moved his hand to your cheek he pulled away from your lips slightly. "sorry, honey. Can't help myself. Your too fucking hot..." he whispered and he kissed you again. You close your eyes and you kiss him back. He grinned and be teasingly thrusted his hips up so his dick was teasingly your pussy through yohr clothes. You pulled away from the kiss. "You little tease." You mumble and he grinned. "Tell me something new." He whispered and he slowly moved his fingers to inside your panties and teased your clit, earning a little whimper from you. He moved his finger up and down in between your folds and he felt how wet you was. "Your so wet..." he whispered and you shivered. He chuckled before he slowly slipped in a finger, thrusting a finger in and out slowly. You whimper and you whisper. "Fuck..." Bill then slipped in another finger and he curled his fingers inside you. "Your so tight..." he mumbled against your neck. You shiver and moan. The slow speed turning you on... "Bill...more" you beg and he moved his fingers faster. He moaned into your neck which caused you to whimper from the speed and the vibrations. Her eyes fluttered shut and he adds a third finger in causing you to shutter and squirm. "Calm...calm..." he growled and he moved his fingers really fast. You buck your hips widely while moaning. "I'm gonna!!!" You cry and he moved his fingers faster. "Cum...cum for me..." he demanded and his thumb teased your clit, circling it. You started to squirt your juices out and he chuckled from the sight of it. "Someone's js dirty arnt they?" He mumbled and he blew a kiss. You nod while panting heavily. He slowly slipped his fingers out of you and you whimper from it. "So sexy..." he mumbled and he moved his hands to mess with your breasts, rubbing and squeezing them. You open your eyes and you whisper. "I'm all yours..." he grinned when he heard them words. He nodded and he moved his hands off your tits before whispering "ill save jt for tomorow" he then grabbed your panties and he slipped them on. He smirked and he layed down next to you. "Well...night...." he pulled you back ontop of him and he closed his eyes, falling asleep. You do the same and you fall asleep aswell.