Tom Kaulitz (SMUTT)

Tom came home drunk one night and he was really flirty with you. He would touch you and just say flirty things to you knowing you like it. He pinned you against the wall and he spoke in a slurred voice. "Fuck me like the dirty whore I know" he chuckled and you roll your eyes. "No! Your to drunk!" You laugh and he shook his head. "Nnoooo!!!" His voice was really slurred and he started to pull down your skirt and panties. "My clothes!" You squeal and he chuckled. "Take this shirt off!" He demanded and you nodded. You took your shirt off and threw it on the floor. He then started to take his shirt and jeans off, leaving him in boxers. "Well? Let's get started" He chuckled and he whispered. "Please me!" He then took hid boxers off and he sat down on the bed. He spreads his legs so you could be in-between them. You sat infront of him snd you whisper "alright...Ready?" You whisper and he nodded. You spat on his tip before you wrapped your hand around his cock and started to slowly stroke him. He already threw his head back and his hips bucked. "Fuck...yes...yes...yes...faster!" He whimpered and you nod. Your hand moved faster and he moaned. "Don't stop..." he cried and you nod. You kept going at that speed until he moved his hand to the back of your head snd pushed your head down onto his cock so you could take him in your mouth. "Do it" you grinned and you mumbled. "Beg!" He groaned in frustration but he did so. "Please....please pleasure me...pleasure me! Please! I'm begging! Please! I need it! I need you! I want you!" He seemed like he was dying. Yoh didn't nod butbyou started to quickly bop your head up and down. He rolled his eyes back and he let out a low growl before he slammed himself into your mouth. Facefucking you to be specific. You moan from it but try and keep composure. Your eyes water and before you knew it he came into your mouth, stuffing you with hot seed. "Fuck..." you mumble and he chuckled, but panted heavily. "Shit..." he pahted and he whispered "that felt...good...

(It's short I know I've been busy and I need ideas!!!!)