tom and Bill (SMUTT)

Tom and Bill were fighting. We're arguing over you and you heard what they was saying and doing. You couldn't see it but you could imagine what was going on. "She's mime" tom yelled "no she's mine!" Bill yells then you hear a bang and alot of groaning. Furniture was being moved and alot of loud noises. You groan and you get up from the couch and you walk over to their room (it's an apartment) and you open the door. As you open the door you see the bed moved and the chairs were tipped. A poster was on the floor, clothes and hairspray were scattered everywhere. "What has gone on here." You look really confused and worried. You look at the twins, Tom had a cut on his lip and Bill had a few bruises and marks on him. "Nothing." Tom groaned and he took his lip piercing out since his lip was bleeding abit. Bill crossed his arms and snapped "Tom was being a DICK!!!" You sigh and you spoke in pure concern. "Why did this happen? Are you both OK?" Theh both nod and Bill spoke up. "Who do you like...out of us two." You roll your eyes knowing where this isbgettingbat. "Look...I like both of you....just...stop fighting over me! Please!" Tom and Bill looked embarrassed "we wasnt" Tom said in pure embarrassment. You roll your eyes and chuckle "yeah yeah sure" Bill stepped close to you and whispered. "ME or him?" He winkedbat you and you laugh. "What? I like both of you. Honestly! It's hard to choose!!!" Bjll and Tom glared at eachother before they gave each other a smirk. Tom approached you and whispered seductively "deal" you seem confused. "What?" You ask but Bill spoke "we have something in mind!" Then they both took their shirts off and you start to blush. You start tp get what they are at and you shake your head. "No!!! We can't!" You say in shock and Tom smirked "why not, darling? You dont like us?" Bill chuckled at what Tom said and he nodded "I guess you don't like us then" you shake your head and then you sigh "no I do- whatever..." you then took your shirt off to show your black bra. They blush and they point at your bra, well...Bill does...Tom points at your skirt. You shake your head and Tom groans "take your skirt off!" He demanded and Bill joined in "take your bra off!!!" He was abit more playful. You sigh and youbtake your skirt and bra off. You then pull down your panties and they pulled down their jeans and boxers. You look down and you gasp "oh my god..." you say abit to loudly and Tom spoke "like what you see?" You nod and then Bill spoke "good. Your taking it!" Bill then pushed you onto the bed and he grinned. Tom moved behind you and he moved you onto all fours. Bill was sat infront of you and you giggle. "Well..." you say before Tom placed himself in between your enterance and pushed himself inside without giving you any warning. You gasp and Bill pushed your head down onto his dick. Bills dick in your mouth and Tom buried deep inside you. "Fuck" you mumble onto Bill and you bopped your head up and down before Tom started to pound into you roughly, earning a moan from you. You arched your back and you moved your hands to Bills hips before you bopped your head faster on Bill. Tom went abit faster with his pounding and he earned another moan. Tom gave your arse a slap before he nearly pulled himself out before slamming himself back into you, hard. You moan loudly on Bills cock and that sent shivers down Bills spine and he moaned from it. "fuck..." you whimper and Tom went abit harder before he released himself into you, his hot seed filling you up. You moan and you bop your head up and down faster on Bill. "Slow down" Bill cried but you went faster. Tom pulled out of you and he dressed himself up, not looking at what you and his brother was doing. Bill threw his head back and he whimpered. "GO slow! It's to much!" Bills hand moved to your head and he held a chunck of your hair before he released into your mouth. You swallow his juices before you moved your mouth off Bills penis. You both then dress yourself and you spoke. "Well..." Tom the muttered. "It feels wrong. Watching my brother being sucked off." Bill nodded and he spoke. "Yeah...its weird watching my brother fuck someone." Youbfeel abit awkward and you nod. "Never again then? Alright?" They nod and they sigh before saying in sync "I'm tired!!!" You nod and you all layed down in bed and you all fell asleep.

YALL ITS ABIT MESSED UP YK ON HOW YOU SEE YOUR SIBLING FUCKING SOMEONE...ITS ABIT WEIRD...THATS WHY THESE TOM BILL ONES DOHT SEEM RIGHT....