spin the bottle but one round? TOKIO HOTEL SMUTT

Spin the bottle. We all know the rules. The bottle spins. Lands on people. Boom! Sex! Well what if the rules were....different? Where it was one round of spin the bottle but everyone got involved? Yeah welll that was what was going on today.

"Spin the bottle!" You cheer, wanting to play spin the bottle for the group sleepover. "Truth or dare is better." Gustav scoffed but you shake your head. "Spin the bottle might sound abit fun...I'll try it!" Bill spoke in a happy and innocent tone. "Whatever" Georg said and Tom laughed "yeah well me and Bill and siblings. So if it lands on me and him I'm not having sex with him!" Tom had proven a point, Bill nodded in agreement. "I'm not doing twincest. Ew" Bill agreed, nodding his head. Gustav rolled his eyes, Georg crossed his arms and you spoke up in an annoyed tone. "Obviously not! I wasn't thinking of sex!" You say vut Tom spoke up. "Yeah well it would be funner. And plus! What would a beautiful girl would from me? A long 24 inch?" He said impressed but the rest start to laugh, Tom looked confused. "What?" Tom asked in frustration and confusion, Gustav screamed in laughter. "It's only that big!" Tom rolled his eyes and nodded. "Yeah? So?" The whole band look at eatchother and Georg speaks up, "nevermind...your big...just not big enough to impress a sexy lady." Georg then brushed a strand of hair to the side. "Yeah well you all would want to see me after a woman. My eyeliner goes everywhere and her lipstick is all over the place that's how hot and sweaty we get" Bill said sounding brave and impressed, Gustav rolled his eyes and spoke up. "I'll make the chic loose her ability to walk!" Gustav cheered and Tom growled. "Well...I...I'll make her go in a school outfit and ill finge-" Tom was then cut off by Gustav. "Save it, horny boy. Just let us get on with this stupid spin the bottle...even tho truth or dare was a better idea." Gustav then sighed and everyone nodded. "Let's do it!" You cheer and you grab an empty glass bottle from the counter. "Where the fuck did that come from?" Georg asked in confusion and you speak up. "Magic!!!!" Georg rolled his eyes and then you gently placed the glass bottle on the floor. "Ready?" You ask and everyone nods. The bottle spins over and over again, you stop the bottle and you speak up. "Wait! I need a drink!" You then get up and run to the kitchen to get a drink. While you was gone the others were whispering on what to do, smirking and chuckling. You came back and you cheer "I'm back!!!!" You then sit on the floor and you spim the bottle again. The bottle spins in multiple 360s until it slowly slows down and lands on Tom and you. "What a shock!" Tom chuckled then he got up and picked you up, Carrying you bridal style. "TOM! STOP IT!!!!" You giggle but he then took you into a bathroom and he gently placed you on the cold floor. He closed the door and locked it with a soft click.

"Ready?" Tom asked and you nod

"Ready?" Tom asked and you nod. "Sex? Right?" You ask and he nodded with a hum. You sigh and he knelt down infront of you, spreading your legs apart with his palms, slowly. He then moved his hands to your shirt and he gently pulled it off you. You lift your arms up helping him and after it slid off you, you moved her arms back down. He smirked and he whispered. "No bra? Thanks, sweetheart. Making things easier" he then moved himself onto your chest, nipping your tit and licking it. He then moved his hand to your heat and he rubbed your clit, rubbing soft circles around it. "Tom..." you gasp and he then moved his free hand to rub your breasts, giving them light squeezes. "Yes, honey?" He asked in a soft but husked tone. "I love you..." you whisper and he blushed abit but tried to stay in character, "really? Good because your gonna love me even more" Tom mumbled before he slipped a finger inside you. He then started to thrust his finger in and out of you, causing you to inhale from shock and pleasure. You moan and you cry out. "Another...add another..." you cried and Tom nodded, slipping in another finger into your tight and wet core. His fingers went deeper and faster in you, making you moan even louder. "Fuck!" Yoh cried out but he then forcefully slipped in another finger, making it 3 fingers. You moan and you move a hand to your clit, rubbing it aggressively. He sped up his pace abit after and you start to squirt out juices onto his hand from all the commotion. He grinned and he slipped his fingers out of you, licking them clean. "Mmmh, you taste so good" he grunted and he slowly stood up. He then started to walk out the bathroom but not even 5 seconds later a knock was heard. "Hello?" You ask and it was Georg. "Hey...I'm coming in" he spkke and you speak up. "No! I'm just..." before you could finish it was to late...he opened the door and he saw your wet core, put in the open. "Fuck that's a good sight..." he grinned bit he then cleared his throat. "Uh... right...let me get this straig-" "your gonna fuck me" you cut Georg off and he looked
Shocked. "I mean...yes but...if your up for it..." he sighed and you cross your legs. "I mean...sure...the whole spin the bottle thing is shit anyway...do what you need...plus...I'm begging for something in me." You spoke and he grinned more. He closed the door and he slowly took steps close to you. "Really?!?!" He looked really surprised. You nod.

He knelt down infront of you and he moved his hands to his jeans

He knelt down infront of you and he moved his hands to his jeans. "Alright...I might not go easy. I'm quite hardcore" he said and you nod. "Just do it!" You speak in a desperate tone and be nodded. He unbuckled his belt and he unzipped his jeans. Pulling them down along with his boxers to reveal his long, girthy cock. He spreads your legs abit before aligning himself to your enterance and slowly pushing inside you, earning a moan from you. He started slow but as time went on he went faster and faster. "Fuck...you like this don't you?" He spoke inbetween heavy breaths. You nod and you throw your head back, moaning loudly. "Yes! Fuck!" You cried and you closed your legs slightly but Georg pushed them open again. "Keep em open for me..." he was pounding into you harder and faster, going in deeper until he hit your cervix causing you to cry out in pain and pleasure. After abit he slowly pushed out of you Since he was close to release. "You like it?" He whispered and you nod, panting heavily. He then came close to your ear and she whispered. "Listen. Bill and Gustav are gonna do a number on you...so just be prepared..." he whispered and he started to dress himself again. You nod and you watch his dress. He then got up and left the bathroom. Then, Gustav and Bill came in. Didn't expect two did you? They come close to you and Bill whispered. "Who's doing mouth and who's doing your insides?" He whispered to you and you shrugged. Bill rolled his eyes and he looked at Gustav "you, mouth." He said sternly to Gustav. He nodded and he slowly unzipped his jeans.and unbuvkled his belt. He threw his jeans off and he knelt down infront of you. Bill did the same with his jeans and belt.

He pushed you onto your stomach and he made you arch your back

He pushed you onto your stomach and he made you arch your back. "Good girl." Bill said before slapping your ass. You gasp and as you gasped, Gustav pushed your mouth onto his cock forcing you to take. Bill pushed inside you roughly and he slammed into you over amd over again. You moan on Gustavs shaft and he moved his hand to the back of your head and he started to bop your head up and down quickly. Gustav moaned and he caressed your hair. Bill gripped your hips, his nails digging into your skin and he continued to pound into you, hitting your cervix multiple times causing you to whimper in pain and pleasure on Gustavs cock. Gustav started to face fuck you, thrusting his hips up into your mouth causing you to gag from how deep he was. Bill grinned again and he went even faster before he roughly pulled out of you Since he was close to his release. Gustav did the same, he pulled your hair so your head would go back. You grunt in pain and whisper "you both did a number on me..." you whisper and they laugh. "Yes we did now get dressed." Bill said as he started to dress himself. "We are pretty hardcore you know." Gustav said as he also was dressing himself. You nod and you dress yourself up aswell. Bill left the room, them Gustav and lastly...you...

they were all on the couch and you joined them. You sigh and you speak up. "Well...my pussy hurts." You said and everyone laughed. "Well be grateful." Tom said and you nod. Then you all watch a movie but it was disturbed by Gustav snoring half way through it...

H

earts4Raeh HERE