Your boyfriend Bill kaulitz (smutt)

You and Bill have a 1 year old child. You have been together for 3 years. Your daughter is called 'Wendy' and your called Reyanna. You and Bill are a pretty cute relationship but Tom tries to show off his girlfriend to Bill and says their relationship is better bit you and Bill don't really care.

In the afternoon, you and Bill were feeding Wendy fruit. She took a piece of fruit and she tried to eat it but she whined loudly "its to big!!!!" Then with Bill being there. He placed his hands on your shoulders and he gave you a little massage before whispering. "Oh...it sounds like you dosnt it, baby?" He chuckled but you then spoke "your tiny!" Bill then smirked and he shook her head. "That's not what you said.." you then roll your eyes and cross your arms. "Whatever!!!" You scoff before you uncross your arms and you cut the fruit into smaller pieces so Wendy could eat it. After when you cut the peices you smiled. "Here you go! All cut up for you!" You smile but Bill grunted "yeah that's a plot twist..." you laugh and then you feed Wendy the fruit. "Oh shut it!" You laugh and Bill shook his head. "Make me..." he grinned and you gasp. "Wanna bet?" Bill then nodded and he smirked "bet!" He spoke seductively. You sigh and you speak "let me take care of Wendy first." You then feed her the fruit before you put her down on the floor to play. You look back at Bill and you smirk "go on then." Bill chuckled before crouching down slightly and he picked you up without any warning. You squeal and he took you upstairs and he threw you onto the bed. "Well?" He asked before you started to take your shirt off and your baggy pyjama pants. He did the same and you were left in a bra and panties. Bill was left in his boxers. "Ready?" Bill asked and you nodded.

He pulled down his boxers and you see his big shaft once again. You sigh and you whisper. "Look I was wrong...I know!!!" He smirked and he nodded. "See! You know im big." He chuckled and he whispered "well...while we are in this state should we??? You know???" He smirked before he unclipped your bra and he cupped your tits. "But...fine..." you then pull down your panties and Bill squeezes your tits gently before he moved a hand off you and he aimed himself at your entrance. "Rrady?" He asked yet again and you nod. Before you knew it he slowly but shockingly pushed himself inside you. You gasp and grab your mouth to not make any noise. "Don't kill me like that you know I need to hear your noises!!!" He chuckled before he started to slowly thrust in and out of you. Taking it slow and steady. You slowly let your mouth go and you moan softly, enjoying all of the pleasure. "Bill!" You whisper and he slowly picked up the pace. "Oh fuck!" He groaned and he started to grunt and pant to himself not wanting to ruin the mood. You move a hand to his shoulder and you whispered. "Make noises...its not a turn off...it makes the mood alot better... he smirked and he then slammed into you more violently. Causing you to moan louder and gasp. He grunted abit louder but still quiet and he whispered. "Fuck your so tight, Reyanna..." he kissed uou deeply on the lips before pulling away. You moaned into the kiss and when he pulled away you sighed. "I'm close..." he whispered but he slammed harder. The sound of flesh smacking against each other filled the room. You moaned louder and you nodded. "Cum for me!" You squeal before he let out a low moan and he let his seed leak into you. He slowly pulled out and he collapsed ontop of you. Panting heavily. You were both panting heavily. "I guess j proved you wrong...yet again" he chuckled and you nod "mhm..."

You both get dressed and you both go back downstairs and take care of Wendy once again.