TOKIO HOTEL SLEEPOVER (SMUTT)

You and the band 'Tokio Hotel' were best mates. You all where out having a sleepover and you were all playing truth or dare.

After a few times of everyone getting truth or dared it was Georgs turn to ask someone. "Uhhh...Gustav! Truth or dare!" Georg smirked and he winked at Gustav. Gustav shrugged and spoke "dare?" Georg grinned before pointing at you "kiss Y/N!" Georg cheered and Gustavs face went bright red. "Oh come on Gustav! You defo have a crush on
Y/N!" Bill cheered. Georg laughed but Tom looked jealous. Tom looked at a wall with his arms crossed and he was slouched on his chair. "Fine! I'll kiss Y/N but I don't like her!" Gustav sighed and you could already mark out how jealous Tom got. Gustav slowly got close to you and pecked you softly on the cheek before moving away blushing really hard. You blush abit. "Ooooo!!! Would of been better if it was on the lips! It would of shown how much you like
Y/N!" Georg wheezed while Bill nudged Tom. "Oi what's with the face?" Bill raised an eyebrow but Tom shook his head. Bill could tell that Tom aqs jealous and he rolled his eyes. "God sake... its a dare Tom... you might be lucky to get one." Bill smiled and Tom shrugged for some reason. Georg smirked and he cheered "Tom! Your turn!" Georg smirked and Gustav spoke. "But it's suppose to be my turn..." Georg glared at Gustav and whispered "do you want Tom to ruin the game or jot?" With that Gustav went quiet. Tom looked around and smirked before pointing at you "Y/N! Truth or dare!" Tom smirked and you shrugged before speaking "dare!" Tom smirked and he git off his chair before going really close to you. He sat on the floor infront of you and he whispered in a seductive voice "I dare you to...pleasure me..." he chuckled and you shrugged. "After...ok?" You whispered back and he groaned "that will take forever!!!" He whined and then you whisper "it's better than a no" you then look around and you point at Bill "Bill! Truth or dare!" You cheer and Bill shrugged. "Truth..." you giggled and you squealed. "Is it true you fancy...me..." his face went red and he nodded slightly. "Yes..." he mumbled and then Georg coughed "who dosnt!" You raise an eyebrow "what's that suppose to mean" you whisper and Georg chuckled "everyone here likes you! It's not something to be shocked about." Gustavs face went red and Bills face went more red. Tom sighed that he wouldn't get his pleasurement. "Woah.." you whisper and Bill smirked. "Well well well...Y/N! I take the question back to you...truth...or...dare..." Bill chuckled and I shrug "truth..." you whisper then Bill shakes his head before coming up with a question. "Do you like us? Like all of us?" You blush and you nod. Bill smirks and he asks again before you could "truth or dare! I said it first!" He chuckled and you sigh "dare.." everyone smirks and they all huddle over Bill, including Tom and they whisper. You couldn't understand what they were saying since they were to quiet and plus they spoke in German. They turn back at you and Bill spoke "I dare you to take on one of us. One. By. One. And that is including that dare that Tom gave you!" Bill chuckled and the others laugh. You blush hard and you nod. "Who's first?" You ask and they all look at each other.

Georg takes a step infront. "I will" he chuckled and you nod.

 "I will" he chuckled and you nod