sleepover with Tom Kaulitz (PT 2 FROM "you taste so good")

(Part 2 of 'you taste so good')

You and Tom are on the bed. Tom's been hinting to you that he wants sex again but you brush it off. He wrapped his arms around you and he pulled you ontop of him. "You know what 12+12 is?" He asked you and you nod. "24! Why?" You ask and he grinned. "What would you do if you had a 24 in you?" He asked and you giggle. "Tom I'm not having sex!!!" You giggle and he rolled his eyes. "Fine..." he then moved you back on the bed and he pouted. You sit up and you get off the bed. "And where do you think your going?" Tom asked and you spoke up. "I'm getting a drink." You sigh and Tom spoke firmly. "Get your ass on this bed now!" He demanded but you shrug and walk put the room, he growled in frustration but then he started to think. He grabbed his phone and he started to search up porn. He clicked on a video and he smirked. He then watched some of it but was then disturbed by you storming in the room with a glass of coke. He jumped and he turned his phone of quickly. "Baby I'm going to the bathroom" he said as he quickly got up from the bed amd ran into the bathroom. You didn't think much off it so you just sat down in bed playing a game on your phone. A few minutes pass and you start to hear moans and whimpers coming from the bathroom. At some points you heard your name being moaned out. You sigh and you start to get abit turned on by all the sounds...but you didn't want sex... you sigh and you move your hand to your core but then think to yourself "this isn't right. I said to Tom I wouldn't have sex." But you started to rub your folds slowly. You spread your legs wide and you went abit faster causing your hips to buck up. You whimper and you close your eyes. You go faster and faster causing you to moan loudly and your toes to curl. Tom heard you and he quickly pulled his jeans up and he walked over to the bedroom, opening the door to see you masterbating. "Someone's in that mood" he grinned and you nod. "Tom...come on...just do it...take me! I know you want me!" You cry out and you move your hand faster. Tom nodded and he walked towards you and he went on the bed. He hovered above you and he moves his fingers to your sensitive folds. He pushed your hand away and he pulled Down your underwear, your skirt covering your core. He took a deep breathe before slowly moving his fingers inside you and thrusting them in amd out. She moaned and she bucked her hips. He moved his fingers in and out abit faster and he paused as his fingers were burried inside, he started to curl his fingers inside you causing you to moan. He then used his other hand to open you up abit and he teased your clit, rubbing it side to side earning whimpers and moans from you. You started to squirm and moan loudly, feeling your orgasm come. He rubbed and massaged your clit before you squirt your juices. He grinned and he slipped his fingers out from inside you, sucking them clean. "Fuck you taste so good...." he whispered and unzipped his jeans and he pulled his jeans down. He then aligned himself to your enterance. "Fuck me! Do it! Fuck me!" She cried and she gave puppy eyes. He nodded and he pushed inside you slowly, sinking inside you. He grunted and he started to thrust into you. You didn't make any noise at first but then when he went abiy faster you moan a few times and you wrap yojr legs around his. He let out a little moan from feeling your warm wetness around his cock. He took a deep breathe and he started to slam into you, earning more moans from you. The sound of flesh slapping and heavy breathing mixed in with whimpers and moans filled the room. He whimpered and he used his free hand to massage your clit again. He thrusts deeper into you and you moan again. "Your so fucking responsive" he moaned amd he went even faster if that was even possible. He hit your cervix a few times causing you to cry out in pain but pleasure. He rubbed your clit in circles which made you squirt your juices again. You start to squirm since the orgasm took you, moving your legs and moaning uncontrollably. Tom growled and he gripped yojr hips, pushing you against him as he slammed into you. He let out a deep moan before filling you up with his sperm. He slowly pulled out of you and his seed dripped and leaked out of your pussy. He collapsed ontop of you and he panted heavily. "Ich liebe du..." he whispered and he kissed your neck softly before rolling next to you, spooning you. "Your the best..." you whisper and you nuzzle your face into his neck. Shortly after abit you both fell asleep together.

Sunny_Bunny1202 HERE 😃