XX. Dies Optimus Semper Pt. 1

Dies Optimus Semper

Best Day Ever

________

________

1st PoV

After the fiasco at the Vale Dockyards, the school had heard of the incident and put us all -who were involved- in three-day suspension.

Well, I wouldn't call it a suspension, but a 'good job fighting evil' break given to us by Headmaster Ozpin himself, who visited us as we returned with a frowning Glynda Goodwitch at his side.

After that, time passes by and a lot happened for the past week. Classes either by combat or curriculum related, trips to Forever Fall, weapon creations, dust alchemy, and strolls around Vale became the cycle of mine, and my group.

Oh, and add the Grimm-Humans aka Demons hunting during at night.

Why do we do this?

That's because the Headmaster caught wind of what truly happened at the docks. In which we didn't expect is that he knew. THE OLD MAN KNEW IT FROM BEFORE.

That information was the most classified amongst the classified, with only Glynda and the other Professors learning this kind of... Human-controlled Grimms. They don't want to reveal this to the populace. Because they were hard to kill, only by sunlight on what they know of.

Anyways, he's becoming a more shady version of Oyakata-sama in every second.

So, as I, the leader of Team RUST, had exchanged limited information with the Headmaster with half truths and lies about the Grimm-Humans. That we, ourselves, can only kill them with our blades, not theirs. The Headmaster granted us the permission to hunt them during selective nights and told us NOT to tell this to Ruby, nor any of our friends inside and outside the academy.

In which we agreed clearly.

.

.

.

But right now, the Vytal Festival is coming near...

Students from different schools across the four kingdoms will gather in Vale, mainly in Beacon to join in the festivities and to remember the scars of the Great War, as a reminder for the future Huntsman and Huntresses of Remnant.

And the most exciting of all is the combat duels that will be held at the Amity Colosseum.

Speaking of combat, our team works hard day and night to prepare ourselves for that. I focused onto building my agility and creating many stances to use my blade, so that I may be versatile and don't simply focus on one.