XXIII. Bibliotheca Antiqua

Library Antics

Bibliotheca Antiqua

_______

(In this chapter, I will try to mix the Manga, and Monty version here

(In this chapter, I will try to mix the Manga, and Monty version here. Fight me Heretics, RWBY manga is fire IMHO.)

_______

"Trap card." Tomioka said in a neutral expression. "You're done."

She drops her cards and bangs her head on the table, wailing. "NOOOOOOOooo!"

"I told you, Yang. He is a master on playing cards. Even me or anyone from my team can't beat him. He's too... stoic to read." I said as I lean my chair comfortably.

After Ms. Goodwitch's classes and what they did back at the cafeteria, we had an ample time to relax and do our activities, we decided to go to library to read and unwind. Ruby and her team are playing Remnant: The Game for more than five minutes ago, Yang won for three straight rounds that Ruby asked us for help. That only lead to one thing.

Giyuu Tomioka.

The guy was an absolute professional in terms of card games like that. Moneypoly, Remnant: The Game, Chess, and Checkers, you name it all; Tomioka could defeat people with ease thanks to his unreadable expression and unorthodox strategies.

Rengoku and Uzui shared a snicker, seeing that the undefeatable Yang was defeated in less than ten turns.

"Howww?!" Yang tried to protest. "He just demolished us like that!"

"Dunno." I said with a grin. "He got luck." Yang glared at me. "Maybe?"

"Luck-" Yang narrows her eyes to us. "-is just an RNG! You can't predict the probability of those cards, Hikky!"

"Neither magicians and casino dealers." I dryly said. "Why do you think those card holders can cheat like that?"

Yang gulped, probably realized that I had a point.

"I'm not cheating." Tomioka quickly defended himself.

"I am not accusing you, Giyuu." I immediately countered. "So-!" I clasped my hands. "What is your plans that is listed in your binder, Ruby?"

She knocked herself out of her thoughts and smiled at me. "Oh I had a lot of things I want our three teams to do this semester! Just before the Vytal Festival." She explained.

"Don't forget the exams." Weiss reminded her.

"We had exams?" Jaune confusedly asked from the other side of the table.

"Silly." Nora snorted. "Of course we have! This is a school, Fearless Leader!"

"A combat school, Nora." Ren corrected. "It is either we face another Emerald Forest scenario or-"