4. Bite me

As they stood in the garden conversing, James was suddenly interrupted by the sound of his mother calling out his name. Turning towards the house, he spotted his parents standing by the door. "James, we'll be back tonight, probably around 11:00 pm. If you're hungry or tired, feel free to eat and rest"

His mother informed him with a warm embrace, gently patting his back before stepping outside. With his parents gone, James and Net ventured into the depths of the forest.

"James, there's a bar nearby. Would you like to go?" Net inquired as they strolled along the forest path. James, a smile spreading across his face, replied, "Sure, but not right now. I'd like to explore the forest a bit first." With that, they continued their leisurely stroll, immersing themselves in the serene beauty of the woodland surroundings.

As they strolled along, Net delighted James with one of their favorite magic tricks, transforming a plain flower into a vibrant rose with a mere blink of their eye. James's joy was evident as he beheld the enchanting sight. Their walk continued on this delightful note, with conversation flowing effortlessly between them.

Eventually, as the sun began its descent, casting a warm glow over the horizon, James suggested, amidst the tranquility of their surroundings, "Hey, why don't we head to the bar?" He lay back on the soft grass, gazing up at the twinkling stars dotting the evening sky.

"Yeah let's go" replied Net, rising gracefully and extending a hand to help James up. With a gentle grasp, James accepted Net's hand, feeling a sense of connection and camaraderie between them as they made their way towards the bustling nightlife awaiting them at the bar.

After arriving at the bar, Net swung open the door and addressed James, "James, you take a seat on that couch, I'll be right there." James complied, choosing a nearby chair to settle into.

Net then made his way to a waiter, requesting drinks or any other refreshments they might need. Meanwhile, James took in the ambiance of the bar, admiring its beauty and atmosphere. After some time, Net returned to James' side.

James looked stunningly gorgeous, captivating Net's attention to the point where they couldn't tear their gaze away from him. Despite Net's intense hunger and the temptation to sink his teeth into James's neck.

Outwardly composed in James's presence, inwardly, Net's mind was a whirlwind of desire, screaming with the urge to taste his blood and hear him whisper those enticing words: "Come, kiss me, and bite me

Outwardly composed in James's presence, inwardly, Net's mind was a whirlwind of desire, screaming with the urge to taste his blood and hear him whisper those enticing words: "Come, kiss me, and bite me." However, his reverie was interrupted as a waiter approached, delivering their drinks with impeccable timing.

James had been consuming copious amounts of alcohol, rendering him unable to maintain control over his actions. "I'm going to the bathroom, vampire" James slurred as he struggled to rise from his seat. Concerned for James, Net escorted him to the restroom.

After a considerable amount of time, James emerged from the bathroom, attempting to wash his hands at the sink. Standing nearby, Net observed James intently, but his own impulses proved too strong to resist.

Without thinking, Net seized James's wrist and pulled him closer. With a sudden surge of hunger, Net sank his teeth into James's neck. The room filled with the sound of James's startled gasp as the reality of the situation dawned on him.

Net utilized magic to silence James's screams, his vampire instincts taking over completely. As James collapsed onto the ground a minute later, Net's crimson eyes faded, replaced by his usual gaze, and his elongated vampire teeth retracted.

Confused and overwhelmed with guilt, Net grappled with the repercussions of his actions. Carefully lifting James in a bridal carry, Net began back home, his mind consumed with remorse and uncertainty about what he had done.

With each step, he contemplated how to undo the harm he had caused and struggled with the weight of his newfound awareness of the dangers lurking within him.

-------------------

James woke up in the plush confines of the resort's bed, his hand instinctively reaching to touch his throbbing head as he tried to piece together the events of the previous night. Images flashed in his mind's eye, the dimly lit bar, the pulsating music, and then,

Net, with those piercing eyes, leaning in closer, their breath hot against his skin before sinking those fangs into his neck.

Shock and disbelief coursed through him as he gingerly explored his neck, fingers trembling as they encountered the unmistakable evidence of two puncture wounds.

Rising swiftly, fueled by a surge of adrenaline and dread, James hurried to the nearest mirror, his heart pounding with apprehension. Two distinct bite marks adorned his neck, a chilling reminder of the encounter with Net and the surreal, terrifying truth of what lay beyond the realm of human comprehension.

Anger surged within him, how could he explain this to anyone? The mere thought of facing his mother, with her probing questions and concerned gaze, filled him with dread.

He couldn't bear the thought of her misunderstanding, of her assuming that someone had left a mark of intimacy upon his skin. After attending to his wound with an adhesive bandage, James proceeded to the breakfast table.

As he sat down, his mother's reminder about their impending return to Bangkok hit him like a ton of bricks, causing a momentary disruption in his thoughts.

"Mhm.." he reassured her, though internally, his mind was elsewhere, preoccupied with thoughts of Net. Despite his aversion to dwelling on Net, James found his mind inexplicably drawn back to him. "Why am I even thinking about him?" he mused silently to himself, pondering the unexpected persistence of his thoughts.

•~•Ehehehe hope you like it•~•