14. Tutor is a vampire

Twenty minutes had already passed when we suddenly found ourselves stuck in a frustrating traffic jam. As we waited impatiently, the traffic light began its countdown from ten to zero.

•YOU KNOW THE SCENE FROM BF💀•

When it finally reached one, I turned to Tutor and quipped, "Took me to your house" Confused, Tutor interjected, "What--"

But before he could finish, I repeated, locking eyes with him, "Yes." He furrowed his brows, clearly perplexed by my remark, prompting him to silently ponder, "What's wrong with him?" Ignoring his bewilderment, I carried on with the conversation.

Next morning.....

AUTHOR

The birds were singing their melodious tunes, and the sky radiated with brightness as Net stepped out of the bathroom, having just finished a refreshing shower. His gaze locked onto a bracelet, a gift from James from past.

"Huh? This bracelet?" he exclaimed, quickly advancing to retrieve it. Confusion enveloped him as he realized he had lost this bracelet a decade ago; how had it resurfaced now?

"Mae?! Maeee!" Net called out to his mom, rushing downstairs. "Yes?" his mom responded, pausing from her cooking to observe Net holding the bracelet.

Before Net could utter a word, his mom interjected, "I found it. Don't lose it again." Overwhelmed with emotion, Net embraced his mom tightly, expressing gratitude for her unwavering support.

"I'm lucky to have a mom like you. When I loved him, you didn't say anything," Net confessed tearfully, and his mom reciprocated the hug, gently patting his back in reassurance.

Net made his way to his room, wiping away the tears that had gathered in his eyes.

With a heavy heart, he delicately placed the bracelet alongside his watch, a silent promise to himself not to forget the significance of the gift he intended to give to James today.

YIM PRARINYAKORN

Meanwhile, I find myself nestled in the comfort of my bed, lost in thoughts of the previous night. Actually, following a breakfast at Tutor's house, I embarked on the journey back to my own abode. While I can assert with certainty that Tutor is indeed a vampire, the lingering question remains: was I truly his first and only love?

Last night...

He parked the car in front of his house, a structure that never failed to captivate me with its allure.

As I admired the architecture, he gracefully emerged from the driver's seat and opened my door, a gesture that underscored his innate courtesy

Stepping into his home, a sense of intrigue washed over me as a faint scent of blood lingered in the air, adding an enigmatic quality to the atmosphere. "You can take a seat on the couch; I'll go prepare your bed," he offered, disappearing upstairs with a purposeful stride.

I acquiesced with a nod, my curiosity piqued by the mysterious aura that enveloped his residence.

After a brief interlude, he descended the staircase, his presence commanding attention. "Yim, are you feeling hungry, by the way?" he inquired, breaking the silence that hung in the air.

The rumble of hunger in my stomach betrayed my need, prompting me to respond with a playful pout before admitting, "Yes, I'm absolutely famished"

As he made his way to the kitchen, I trailed behind, curiosity driving me to observe his culinary endeavors. Standing by his side, I watched intently as he skillfully prepared dinner, a display of both talent and care.

As he opened the fridge, my eyes were drawn to the rows of juice bottles labeled "strawberry milkshake," a sight that initially sparked a sense of anticipation within me.

However, as the scent of blood wafted through the air, my instincts sharpened, revealing the true nature of the contents.

"Can I have a strawberry milkshake?" I requested innocently, my hand instinctively reaching for the bottle. Yet, before I could fully grasp it, Tutor's voice cut through the air with unexpected intensity, his grip firmly seizing my wrist.

"No, give it to me!" he exclaimed urgently, his tone laced with a hint of desperation. His silent thoughts echoed in my mind, revealing his inner turmoil at the prospect of his secret being discovered.

Despite my reluctance, his grip tightened, compelling me to relinquish the bottle.

With a sudden shift in dynamics, his proximity to me became palpable, our closeness accentuated by mere inches that separated our lips.

After seizing the bottle, Tutor swiftly departed saying "Come" and then leaving me alone in the kitchen grabbing the plates.

Absentmindedly sipping water, I glanced over at Tutor, catching a glimpse of his distant expression as he retreated into his own thoughts. "I survived today for a bit; otherwise, he would have known that I'm a vampire," his inner voice echoed in my mind, revealing a glimpse of his hidden truth.

Confusion clouded my mind as I struggled to comprehend his cryptic words. Seeking to break the tension, I called out to him, "Tutor? Could you please bring me the salt?" With a nod, he complied, disappearing into the kitchen to fulfill my request.

Taking advantage of his absence, I seized the opportunity to investigate further, impulsively reaching for his abandoned milkshake.

Hastily bringing the container to my lips, I took a sip, only to recoil in horror as the metallic taste of blood flooded my senses. "Yuck! You were drinking blood!" I exclaimed, rising from my chair in disbelief.

Tutor's shocked expression upon hearing my accusation confirmed my discovery, his carefully guarded secret now laid bare before me.

•~• Sorry for late hehe I was in my village because of eid lol anyway, I'm in my city now so I'll upload regularly! and if you guys don't know then lemme tell you again I'm a Bangladeshi girl hehe•~•