12. Imaginary date🍷🪐

After a prolonged absence, James finally arrived, handing the blood bag to Yim. "What did he say?" Tutor inquired, his concern evident for Yim's well-being. "Actually, his mom fell from the rooftop and lost a significant amount of blood," James relayed as he fastened his seatbelt.

Tutor remained silent, comprehending that this was likely the reason Yim had collided with him that time.

"Phee! Actually, I forgot my bag at my chamber, so could you please drive to Wanhwang Hospital?" James requested, his eyes meeting Tutor's as he pressed his lips together, a hint of innocence in his expression.

Tutor nodded, inwardly acknowledging the situation "Best friend's boyfriend. Okay, best friend's boyfriend." Anyway, Summoning the courage, Tutor tentatively asked James for Yim's number, "Umm... James, can I have Yim's number?" James smiled warmly, "Yes, why not," and handed the number to Tutor.

Later....

After reaching out to the hospital, James spotted Net engrossed in his phone, making his way towards his car. James chose not to initiate any conversation, instead opting to head straight to his chamber.

However, Net's sharp eyes caught sight of James, and he called out, "James?" Caught off guard, James turned to face him, offering a forced smile in return. "Krub?" he replied, trying to mask his nervousness.

Net, still engrossed in the situation, asked, "Has Tutor already left?" as he casually pocketed his phone. James, feeling a bit uneasy under Net's gaze, nodded in response, "Yeah, yeah."

Curiosity getting the better of him, Net pressed further, "Where are you headed now?" He casually opened his car door, inviting James into a conversation.

James, feeling a knot tighten in his stomach, responded hesitantly, "I just realized I left my bag there," pressing his lips together nervously.

Net, ever the gentleman, offered, "If you don't mind, I can give you a ride." His smile was warm and inviting, his eyes betraying a hint of curiosity.

James mulled over the offer for a moment, weighing his options. He felt a pang of uncertainty but ultimately decided to accept, figuring it would save him some money for tomorrow. "Hmm, okay," he finally replied, mustering up a sense of relief.

Next day Friday...

As I slowly opened my eyes, the soft glow of the lamp table caught my attention, and with a sleepy stretch, I reached out to grab my phone. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I unlocked my phone to find a message from James waiting for me on Instagram.

With a mix of excitement and curiosity, I opened it to find a picture and a message from him.

The text read, "Net, do you want to go here? Everything is cheaper in this park every Friday, but they don't allow entry without a partner. I've been wanting to go, but I don't have any friends" Reading his message, a surge of happiness washed over me, and I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Sure, I'll be at your house by 4 pm," I replied eagerly, the anticipation of spending time with James filling me with joy. Finally, the prospect of going somewhere with just him and me made my day even brighter.

At 4pm,

I found myself eagerly awaiting his arrival, clutching a beautiful bouquet of flowers, my heart fluttering with the anticipation of what felt like a date.

When he approached my car and caught sight of me holding the bouquet, his eyes widened in surprise, and he exclaimed, "Oh my god! Are these... for me?"

With a gentle smile, I replied, "Yes, they're for you!" He settled into the car, closing the door behind him, and I extended the flowers to him. "Wow! The scent is incredible! Oh my god!" he exclaimed, taking in the fragrance with delight.

With a smile playing on my lips, I began to drive towards the park.

As we neared our destination, he expressed his desire to capture some moments with his camera.

Stepping out of the car, I eagerly obliged, snapping away as he struck poses amidst the beauty of the park and him. Each click of the camera immortalized his charm and the joy radiating from within him.

The picture they clicked -⁠☆

James Outfit 🎀 • Net's Outfit 🌑

As they ventured to the park, capturing moments with their cameras, indulging in exhilarating rides, and savoring a meal at the restaurant, they savored some moments apart.

Yet, amidst the shared enjoyment and companionship, Net harbored a secret he had yet to unveil - his true nature as a vampire remained concealed

As they reclined upon the grass, gazing at the twinkling stars above, Net turned to James with a gentle smile and asked, "Would you care to hear a poem I've crafted just now?" Intrigued, James eagerly replied, "Of course, please share it with me."

With that invitation, Net began to weave words into a tapestry of imagery and emotion, his voice soft yet resonant against the quiet backdrop of the night.

"The light of stars covered with clouds.

Under the vast expanse of the open sky, I

find solace in the grass, as time passes by.

Thoughts of you fill my mind, oh so true,

In this serene moment, my heart longs for you"

As the verses unfolded, James found himself drawn deeper into the enchanting world painted by Net's words.

James could sense the depth of emotion in Net's heart for him as he cautiously inquired, "Is this poem directed towards me?" His voice carried a gentle tone, infused with a blend of curiosity and anticipation.

"Yes," came Net's reply, soft and tender, mirroring the longing he harbored within. His desire to kiss James was palpable, yet restrained by the boundaries they both understood, for fear of venturing beyond what was deemed acceptable.

•~• Hiee guys it's me author and the poem Net shared with James written by me. I wrote this poem by my own don't copy this :) •~•