8. In search of lost love

AUTHOR

Net and Tutor have been best friends since their parents forged a deep bond. In their shared history, Tutor was once perceived as somewhat dim-witted, but a profound loss transformed him into a stoic and aloof individual.

Despite this, in the presence of his closest confidant, Net, Tutor exhibits a humorous and amiable demeanor. However, beneath this veneer lies a shrewd and strategic mind, capable of orchestrating intricate schemes without detection.

Anyway, after dropping Net off, Tutor finds himself at the same restaurant, his attention drawn to a scene unfolding before him. He observes James walking alongside the doctor named Boun. As James settles into Boun's car, Tutor decides to discreetly tail them.

However, his motivation isn't solely driven by loyalty to his friend Net; rather, it's fueled by his desperate quest to reunite with his lost love, Yim.

With determination in his heart, Tutor embarks on this clandestine pursuit, his inner mastermind at the helm, plotting each move with precision in his pursuit of answers and the chance to mend his shattered heart.

After a long journey, their car finally came to a stop in front of a modest house. Tutor observed James emerging from the vehicle, waving in acknowledgment. It dawned on Tutor that this must be James's residence.

As Boun departed, Tutor alighted from his own car and made his way towards James. James regarded him with a casual air, not quite recognizing him. Tutor casually slipped his hands into his pockets as he approached James, his smile tinged with a hint of coldness.

"Hello, Dr. James," Tutor greeted, his voice carrying a chill despite the light smile on his lips. "Hi... Who are you?" James replied, his confusion evident but still offering a friendly smile.

"I'm also a doctor from Wanyuwang Hospital," Tutor replied, glancing around before smirking slightly.

"So, do you need anything from me?" James inquired innocently, his tone soft as he regarded Tutor curiously.

"I was just heading home when I noticed you here. Thought it might be a good chance to introduce myself." His tone was easygoing, but there was a hint of curiosity in his eyes as he extended his phone towards James, adding, "Mind if I grab your number?"

James, feeling a mix of surprise and nervousness, hesitated for a moment before nodding awkwardly and accepting the tutor's phone.

His fingers trembled slightly as he typed in his number the unfamiliar sensation of someone showing interest in him causing his heart to flutter with anticipation.

As James focused on unlocking his front door, Tutor's unexpected question caught him off guard. "Do you have any best friend named Yim?" The abrupt shift in conversation made James pause, his mind racing to process the significance of the inquiry.

He couldn't help but wonder how Tutor knew about Yim, his closest confidant and partner in mischief since childhood.

James stood there, his heart pounding in his chest, his mind swirling with confusion. His soft voice trembled as he struggled to articulate a response, "Y-yes, why? How did you know that?"

Tutor's demeanor seemed nonchalant, almost dismissive, as he waved off James's question with a casual remark, "No reason. Okay, I gotta go." But there was something in the way he turned away, a subtle smirk playing on his lips, that left James feeling uneasy.

As Tutor made his exit, James couldn't shake the nagging feeling that there was something off about the encounter. James, unable to decipher Tutor's intentions, shrugged off the encounter, deciding to focus on his own affairs.

Meanwhile, Tutor's mind was abuzz with thoughts and plans of his own. Behind his composed exterior, a storm of emotions raged, fueled by desires he dared not acknowledge. "I found you, Yim," he whispered to himself, a mantra that both comforted and tormented him as he made his way home.

After sometime, As Tutor entered his room, he promptly collapsed onto his bed, feeling the exhaustion of the day wash over him. "MOM!! Could you please bring me a glass of blood?" he exclaimed loudly, his voice echoing through the house to reach his mother.

"OKAY NA!!" came the reply from his mom, her voice equally resonant. As Tutor lay on his bed, he reached for his phone and began scrolling through his contacts to find Net's number. After a brief search, he located it and sent a text message to Net.

22:34

"Ai bish what are you doing?"

"Teaching my fish how to swim;-;"

"Stupid:) wanna see something?"

"No:)"

"You'll regret stupid:3"

"What?"

"I asked James for his number and
guess what happened next?:)"

"Wait what? When? How? Why?"

"Bye:3"

After that, Tutor smiled and got up to charge his phone, Net sent him a text, but Tutor didn't pay attention to it. "Why isn't he replying!?" Net said to himself, unaware of the reason.

•~• I guess y'all already know about Netjames. I wrote this chapter in whole 5 days because whenever I'm about to write my mind says "No need to write they're separated now"

urghh anyway we will love them and will respect their decisions. As I still writing Ohmnanon's fanfic even though they're separated so I need to continue this story 🥺🌷 •~•