𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐄

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵
────────────────

𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅. Her brother Thor had been banished and she refused to go anywhere without him making Odin sentence her to the same fate as him.

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒. When they were little she and him would go putting snakes down the servants shirts and laughed as they flung themselves about stupidly. These pranks were all thanks to their brother Loki who saw everything as a game, any race bar their own as inferior and the throne as rightfully his.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑. The throne was not to be his nor was it to be Thor's either but rather Athena's , Odin saw his daughter as the Queen that Asgard needed. She was older than Thor and just because she were born a woman did not mean he would not usurp her from the throne for a man.

𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍. All she needed to do would be to return to Asgard without the sentinel sent there to destroy them. Both Thor and Athena destroyed the guardian leading for them to race back to their home to stop Loki from unleashing hell.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃. It pained Athena to see her brother at such a low from the pain of being away from his lover Jane Foster and with Athena's powers they managed to get the Bifrost working in less than a year.

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋. It was prophesied by Odin that she was far from reaching her full potential, if she did she could both destroy and recharge dead stars with little effort. She would become a healer of not just her own planet or the 9 realms but many more planets and live up to her name.

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐄.

𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓. An item of unimaginable power that had no right to be in the hands of mere mortals who did not understand its potential. Upon their return it was pronounced that Loki wasn't dead he had survived the fall and wanted to conquer earth. Athena and Thor had enough of his games they swallowed their pride and joined a group of humans called the Avengers.