𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄, 𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄. Clint helped Natasha as she still looked wobbly on her feet and became her crutch as he dragged her off into the tower. Steve and Banner walked off without the help of anyone along with Tony however Bruce waited at the end of the ramp for Athena to come down with her brother.

He said nothing but wordlessly followed besides her as they stopped in front of her brothers room before she settled him down on the edge of his bed. "You get rest okay, then you can go find Erik he'll help you," Thor drowsily mumbled a small ,"thank you," before a loud snore sounded and she chuckled mindlessly at him.

She shut the door behind her and found Banner still standing there with his arms around himself clutching the blanket tighter. "Hey, you did good you didn't hurt anybody," she soothed gently but the scientist shook his head.

"I hurt you and nearly killed you- i can't forgive him- or myself for that, ever." He stammered as he swayed from side to side nervously on his feet.

"Bruce Banner as rightful heir to the throne I command you to forgive yourself and Hulk this instant," she looped her arm through his and started to guide him to his room. "It was the witch alright, you two didn't have any control over what you were doing so don't you think for a moment anything different."

They stopped outside his room and she looked at him with raised brows to which he carefully nodded too. Although Athena didn't completely believe him she unhooked her arm and was prepared to go back to her own room when strong arms enveloped her in a hug.

She easily wrapped her arms back around his fragile body running a a soft hand through his curly hair and pressing a kiss to the crown of his head. He pulled away with tears in his eyes and she gently wiped them away before she went she said, "and when your done go to Natasha, she could use you about now."

Athena left shortly after prepared to get the longest shower in her life and have one of the best sleeps as  possible.

She let the suit disappear from her body having put the water on the hottest it went and stepped into it the glass around her instantly steaming up. She scrubbed the soap into her skin and relaxed as the heat felt like a tension was forcing itself out of her body. Her muscles relaxed and so did her heart beat, she wondered if you could sleep in a shower.