𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────────

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. Heavy breaths bounced off of the walls as Athena pinned Wanda to the floor, clamping her hands around her wrists and settling between her legs before pressing her hips roughly against Wanda's making a small hitch of breath escape the woman below her.

Athena let out a small smirk as she stared down at Wanda, "something wrong, little witch?"

Wanda falsely glared at her before matching Athena's expression, a red energy wrapped itself around the Goddesses waist and tightened making her grunt before it threw her across the room. "Not anymore, no."

Athena chuckled a breathy laugh before rising back to her feet and hovered in the air with her powers radiating emitting a glow around her. Wanda mimicked her actions and arched an eyebrow before throwing a ball of energy towards the Asgardian that she dived and returned it with a blast of her own. The witch struggled to block such a powerful force with her shields but as she dropped her guard Athena flew straight ahead sending her and Wanda tumbling back to the floor.

They landed opposite one another before quickly standing to their height, Wanda threw a punch but Athena easily caught it and twisted her hand behind her back in an awkward angle that made her hiss at the tightness in her elbow. Her back was pulled flush against Athena's front and she felt lips press against her neck as the grip on her wrist slipped. Their training was quickly forgotten about and with her hand free she slipped them both into the older woman's blonde locks.

Her nails gently scratched against her scalp as Athena easily slid her tongue into her mouth making her groan lightly. Hands slid from her hips to her thighs before she felt them tighten and was lifted up with her legs easily wrapping around Athena's waist as she walked them to the desk that had rows of guns on the wall behind it. Wanda tried to be more forceful and bit gently against Athena's bottom lip but we're suddenly ripped away from one another at speed.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" Pietro had sped himself in between the two women making Athena stumble back in surprise. "Just what do you think you are doing with my little sister?" He stood in front of his twin with his hands on his hips and chest puffed out but Athena was by no means intimidated by this man child. She looked over his shoulder to Wanda who was rolling her eyes loudly and let out a agitated sigh at the interruption.