𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

───────────────

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄. She had not been spotted by Ultron or either of the twins as Tony, Thor and Steve were first to face off against the murder bot.

"Stark he's- he's a sickness!" Ultron growled out as he kicked a now one armed Klaue down the stairs. Athena's eyes had widened as she looked at the size of the robot, from the broken pieces of metal and wires he had transformed himself into a larger, shiner and bigger version of himself.

"Oh junior your gonna break your old man's heart," Stark coddled.

"If I have to."

Athena rolled her eyes before toying with the horned necklace above her suit, in a odd way the way he quarrelled with Stark reminded her of her father and other brother.

The Asgardian let her eyes wander around the room trying not to settle on the Maximoff girl, she studied the guards all hiding behind the explosives. A small grunt left her when she realised she would not be able to use her energy blasts. However, nobody said anything about her weapons.

"Nobody has to break anything," Thor tried to reason.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second," Athena could see the similarities shared between the robot and Tony finding it unsettling.

Athena couldn't take it anymore her eyes locked onto Wanda and she tried to force an anger, tried to gauge a fire in her but it was useless. She wasn't angry anymore, she didn't know why and that was what really infuriated her. She would demand answers from this witch and she'd do so by force if need be.

Though the more she stared at the girl the more she looked like she was searching for something, her eyes were darting around the place. It hadn't hit Athena that Wanda was searching for her.

Wanda felt a presence a magnetic force that filled her up and annoyingly occupied her mind, she knew exactly what is was but was afraid to admit it. It wasn't a what but a who she was searching for the Goddess Avenger and it too irked her for why she was feeling this way about a woman she'd never met. Along with the fact that she was not able to see her face up close.