𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────────

𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄: 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃. And now the sceptre has managed to fall into the evil murder bots hands who wants to extinct the Avengers and cleanse the world.

Thor had flew after the sceptre trying to track its energy but he hadn't been back for nearly half an hour and Athena had a feeling he would not find it. It was quiet as they crowded around Tony's lab that being Athena's fault also after she nearly seared off Tony and Bruce's head.

Nobody touched her as she fumed silently in the seat and started to melt the table that she was sat next to for her energy was too high. She appeared to become radioactive.

They had began talking amongst one another but Athena found no interest in listening and a piece of her now had a deep rooted agenda to kill this robot. He had stolen her brother's sceptre, her brother who was dead and she would do whatever it took to take it back far out of any humans reach.

Athena only came into the conversation when Tony flicked a button and JARVIS appeared except he was mangled and unresponsive. She shook her head and Tony had never felt so small, "this is insane," Bruce muttered.

"JARVIS, was the first line of defence, it makes sense why he went after him."

Thunderous footsteps were heard and she turned to see her brother with a stormy expression on his face, all the fun irradiated from it only to be replaced by a scowl.

He grabbed stark by the neck and lifted him in the air, "Cmon use your words, buddy," no one moved to help him but Tony glanced over to Athena for help. Only to receive the cold shoulder.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark."

Steve was the one to step forward, "Thor! Status report."

Thor gave on more sneer to Stark before dropping him, "the trail went cold about one hundred miles South, now we have to retrieve the sceptre. Again." It was clear he was just as livid as his sister.

"I don't understand," Helen Cho's light voice broke the heavy tones, "you built this program. why is it trying to kill us?"

All eyes turned to Tony also wanting to know the answer but received a small pause and a jesters laugh.