𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

───────────────

𝐒𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒. The Avengers were praised and hailed heroes once more but none was more idolised than Athena. They celebrated her name painted walls and made buildings dedicated just to her, business investors saw her as something to exploit for money and turned her into action figures, put her on cereal boxes and made posters of her. She was even her own cartoon it was a pity that she wasn't awake to experience any of it.

Athena had been asleep for about a week the weight of the city took a toll on her body and she couldn't even regain enough strength to open her eyes. The Avengers all visited her either with flowers or chocolates, Tony brought her the action figures and Pepper ordered rows and rows of buttercup flowers, Athena's favourite. Bruce was their everyday to check her vitals everyday, evening and night before bed. Natasha had to restrain herself from strangling or hugging the girl as she stared at her sleeping body with tears in her eyes, she was so still she thought she was dead when Thor brought her on the carrier.

Vision fazed in and out of walls checking in whenever he heard a sound coming from her room but left with his head hung when she looked no different than when she went to sleep. They could not wash her body only her face and the wound in which her suit was not on, the doctors had tried to cut her suit but it was tough only stitching itself back together.

Pietro visited with a bouquet of flowers and let his jaw drop when he saw the amount of buttercups everywhere.

Thor rarely ever left her side, the first few nights he went to sleep on the uncomfortable chairs with the others excited only to deflate each time when nothing had changed. He only left if hunger struck him or he couldn't look at her sleeping form any longer without blaming himself. All he wanted was for her to wake up, that's all anyone wanted.

Steve sat quietly putting on the cartoon made of her on the large T.V that Stark had got her in the new base. He laughed at some bits talking to her in hopes it would wake her up, he would never give up the hope that she could wake up as long as she was breathing.

Fury and Maria Hill even visited and the agents even wrote her a card to read once she woke up, the one eyed man didn't know how they would manage without the Goddess of War.

Wanda was there every day and slept every night, her twin and Athena's brother told her she didn't have to but she just shook her head. She didn't want Athena to wake up alone and would continue to sleep there until she woke up. Her heart lurched as she saw her hooked up to monitors and bandages wrapped around her mid section where Wanda had felt her pain. Another thing she had to interrogate the woman for besides scaring the life out of her with the time she was taking to open her eyes.

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐰.𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara