𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

────────────────

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅. She reached a hand over to feel for the Goddess next to her but was met with an empty space. She turned her head to see the covers thrown off and her spot was crisp from the cold, Athena had been gone ages. Wanda smacked herself with a heavy feeling in her heart which she pushed away before convincing herself that Athena didn't like her like that and neither did Wanda. Both were equally as difficult and seemed nearly impossible.

She looked at the clock she pieced back together and saw it read 9:20 am meaning it was past breakfast, she couldn't even wake me up for that? A pit was in Wanda's stomach and she moved to get off the bed and leave in a huff, she strode just a few steps short of the door before it opened.

Athena stood in the doorway with a towel around her shoulders, a sports bra and sweatpants everything white and grey. "Going somewhere, witchy?"

Her voice was airy like she had just ran and marathon and Athena sure did feel like she had, the training that Nat put her through was a kick in her ass. Literally. The red head wasn't kidding when she said she'd beat her up later, Athena landed some solid punched but the assassin had her up and down the climbing frame all without the use of her powers.

Wanda let her gaze drift downwards slightly from her slender neck to her broad ish shoulders that carried a city, arms that were defined and shaped. Her stomach weren't abs, Athena didn't really like them quoting they looked like bread rolls, instead she moulded her body to have deep lined on the side and feint ones across her stomach. The pants were low on her hourglass waist meaning Wanda could see her v-line where her hip bones poked through. She couldn't see the skin on her thighs but based on the way the pants clung to them they were voluptuous and thick.

"Er- yes- no, no I'm, I'm just fine here," Wanda snapped her eyes back up to Athena who had no means to embarrass Wanda with a cocky smirk when she noticed her gaze fixated on her body. She simply gave her a smile before using her thumb to point to behind her, "breakfast is still there for you if you would like it," Athena gently squeezed past her venturing further into her room to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"Shower witchy, I'll be out in a minute your brothers still raiding our fridge," she shut the door softly behind her and Wanda thought about breakfast when her stomach growled embarrassingly loud. "I'd say you want breakfast too," she head the Goddess laugh soundly behind the door and rolled her eyes her head shaking with a smile before heading to the kitchen.

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐰.𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें