✵𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍✵

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐙𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒. Athena and Thor both looked at one another as the ramp to the Quinjet opened being piloted by Jarvis and they both grinned wildly at one another before flying head first into the blockades.

"Guys! What happened to the plan!" Steve complained loudly as the motorcycle revved up to the gate that had been blasted down. Soldiers fired at the two Gods with panicked shouts and yelps of both pain and fright.

"Plans change, icicle," Athena hummed a beam like energy shooting out of her fists as she clenched them and aimed at everything that moved. Her suit made from the finest fabric coloured white and gold that clung tightly to her body along with a golden cape giving her a majestic glow. The same as the one she wore on Asgard except she let Tony tamper with some elements of it.

"Besides, our plan seems to be working better," Thor agreed punching and kicking his way further into their territory. Hulk let out a roar slamming his fists down onto one of the many bunkers crushing it into rubble in an instant.

"You know Cap, I have to agree with them," Tony said firing his blasters and flew up higher gaining a look of the base and tried to fly into it before he was deflected by a force field. "Shit!"

"Language!"

Athena's eyes glowed not just for show either as she narrowed her eyes and lasers shot from them cleaning cutting the steel and flesh it met. Something that the team struggled with Athena was communication when she was in a battle she was zoned out unfocused on those around her and only her opponents weaknesses. It physically took her brother to tell her where she needed to be to help the mission progress. She may have been deaf to the noise but that was what made her the best fighter on the team.

"Clint's hit!" This was what gained her attention, she quickly scanned the battlefield and set her eyes on the archer and the spy.

"Can somebody take care of that bunker," Athena was quick to send a beam of hot energy towards the base melting the cannon instantly.

"Thank you," she added nicely with a sweet smile to Athena who hurried over to her wounded friend.

"I see the light," Clint groaned and Athena thought he was being serious as she slapped his face not hard but not gently either. "I was joking!"