𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐒

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────────

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘. Any time she could spare she spent with Wanda and Titan but whilst the Compound was a safe and luxurious space Athena quickly realised she hadn't shown Wanda the simplicities that came with their lifestyle.

She wanted to take Wanda out somewhere quiet not a restaurant or stargazing just something that every day normal humans did. Athena didn't bare well in that department and she went to Bruce who fumbled with his hands and words. "Well I never really took them out I just sort of," he did a odd gesture with his hand and this made Athena even more confused.

"What- what is that?" She copied him but he just shrugged feeling himself turning red from embarrassment.

"Look I'm a scientist and when I'm not I'm a big green dude I'm not the best person to ask." Athena huffed as he turned and went back to his work bench before he sighed feeling her defeat as it filled the room. "Steve might know."

Her eyes lit up and she leaned over pressing a light peck on Bruce's cheek in thanks before a low voice stopped her movements. "That fossil wouldn't know romance if it showed up on his door," Natasha strutted down the steps over to the scientist setting herself on his desk before placing a kiss on his cheek that left Bruce grinning madly and Athena smiled softly at the sight letting out a, "aww."

"Take her to the movies or a cafe, something local that's," she searched for the word before Bruce added for her.

"Normal?"

She nodded to him, "yes, something normal people do with their girlfriends," the word made Athena stutter her footing as she was already backing away and felt her throat close up.

"She's not my girlfriend," she rushed out fumbling with her hands already persuading herself on every reason not to ask Wanda out on this- Athena didn't know what to call it. Nearly two thousand years alive, along with a failed marriage and her mother would have said an unhealthy amount of time spent with women and she couldn't work out what to call herself and Wanda. She was pacing and realised she had walked herself outside Wanda's room that had become the twos shared one and debated on pressing the ring that was embedded on her index. Thor would have given her some terrible advice or would have dragged her himself like their mother would have to Wanda's feet.