𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────────

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃. Oddly enough she felt lighter like a weight had been took off her shoulders and when her heels touched the floor she saw everyone staring at her. There was a pregnant silence and it was Thor who punctured it, "perhaps you should go back to Asgard," he said towards Volstagg and the others who nodded.

"We hope to see you soon, Thena," Volstagg gave her one last hug which she returned with a nod before Sif came up to her.

"If I see her I'll make her wish she never stepped foot into Asgard," she pressed a kiss to Athena's forehead before jutting her head for Hoyung and Famdral to hurry along which they did with comforting winks. They left and once again there was a silence brought upon them that Athena didn't know how to break she looked over to Wanda in hopes to meet her eyes but found her looking at anything that wasn't her.

"So," Tony started off, "you have a wife."

Athena rolled her eyes with a shake of her head and leaned over to her brother to take the flask from his hands. She walked over to the couches, Thor followed shortly with his hammer still in his hand ready to go and smite the Goddess if she asked him to.

"Ex-wife who will never bother me again," she took large gulps of the liquor and scrunched her face up in distaste before handing it back to Thor.

"What did she do?"

Wanda now spoke up and Athena's eyes snapped to her and saw her looking at her, a quickness to her heart made her stutter a breath slightly as she chose her next words.

"She," Athena trailed off wearily and Thor grabbed her hand, he tapped his thumb twice against her knuckle letting her know he was there for her and didn't have to tell them if she didn't want to. She squeezed his hand, "she cheated on me," she breathed out before adding, "several times."

Laura scoffed wildly, "that bitch!" All eyes looked to her with shocked faces at her language but she just shrugged. Clint breathed a laugh before wrapping his arm around her waist tighter than before as he leant into her.