𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

────────────
꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

────────────꥟ 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ✵

───────────────

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘. As long as he breathed nobody would hurt his sister, she was his rock and if he lost her he would have nobody to ground him.

"Ultron knows we're coming, odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire," Athena fiddled with the earpiece deciding she would do everything in her power not to take it out as she listened to Steve. They were flying at an intense speed in the quinjet as they headed for Sokovia. "And that's what we signed up for, but the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is to get them out."

Athena looked over her shoulder to the twins finding them staring at the floor with hollow faces, guilt eating them at what they had done to their people and home. Wanda felt eyes on her and peaked a look up prepared to put her head back down but didn't want to when she stared into them bright blue eyes. The Goddess saw her cold exterior and wanted to melt it away instantly, Wanda was scared not just for her own life but for her brothers for Sokovia. So she did the only thing she thought to, she shot her a friendly wink and a smile.

Wanda looked partially stunned before looking back to the ground with a small grin momentarily forgetting of the threat ahead.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today, but we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, we clear the field. Keep the fight between us, Ultron thinks we're monsters, that were what's wrong with the world. This isn't about stopping him, it's about proving wether he's right."

Steve's words lay heavy on the team as they listened intently and Athena felt her eyes flickering between their bright gold hue and back again. She clenched her eyes shut tightly the clawing sensation to formulate a weapon with her hands calling to her intently. Athena tried to make her movement as still as possible but as she lightly shook her head Thor caught on and whispered lowly, "sister, what's wrong?"

She couldn't answer him afraid no noise would come out or a voice she wouldn't recognise as her own would. Suddenly, a calmness washed over her easing whatever power was fighting against her own force and relented instantaneously.

Athena looked confused before realising she hadn't answered her brother, "yes- I'm alright just feeling a bit surreal." She assured and Thor nodded understandingly the arm round her only tightening.