Chapter Thirty-Four

Emma woke to the feel of thick arms wrapped around her, a thigh between her legs and lips teasing her nipple. She moaned and arched into the warm, wet pleasure of his mouth. The hands on her butt pulled her closer, the head turned to find the other nipple, teeth tugging on it gently yet firmly. Her hands lifted and sank deep into the wealth of thick hair.

        "Cody," she whimpered as the heat spread and sent a shock of sensation into her lower body. She rocked against his thigh and gasped as the pleasure burst. The slickness grew as he moved closer. She felt the hard length of him resting against her thigh, feeling bold; she reached down and ran her hand along the length, teasing him with her nails. She loved the low hungry growl that emerged against her breasts as he feasted. Emma tugged at his head bringing his lips to hers so she could kiss him.

        "Morning babe," he muttered against her lips, rolling upwards to prop himself above her. He gazed down into her face and she melted. His eyes were glowing with that same inner light that had been there the night before. "I hope I didn't wake you," he said teasingly. "I couldn't help myself when I woke up and found such a tempting little nub looking for attention."

        Emma blushed and arched up into his body. "I don't mind at all, unless you intend to leave me hurting like last night," she retorted, running both of her hands down his chest, pausing to flick at his flat nips, enjoying his hiss. She continued down his body until she found the band of his sweats. She looked into his eyes as she hooked her fingers into it and pushed them down over his hips until his cock popped out. "That wasn't fun to go to sleep wanting you."

        "Didn't intend to leave you wanting Em," he growled and lowered his head to bite gently at her neck. She arched into his mouth, running her legs along his, widening the space between them, an offering for him.

        "Then get to it mister," she moaned, finding his hips and pulling him down to her slicked flesh. Emma throbbed painfully, aching in a way she'd only begun to understand last night when she'd lain on that desk and he'd had his mouth on her. Emma wondered if she'd be able to give him that same pleasure?

        "Yes, ma'am," he lowered his head and located her throat and kissed, teasing her skin with his teeth. His hips swiveled slowly, building the passion between them.

        "Wait." She said, not wanting to lose her nerve. Emma knew what she wanted and for the first time in her life she felt safe enough to ask for it. She started pushing at his chest, wiggling to get from beneath his body. "Stop for a second."

        "Did I hurt you?" Cody went still, a frown of concern in place. "You okay?"

        "Yes, I'm fine, Cody." Emma smiled at him, loving him even more because he really did care about her feelings. She kissed him, nipping his lower pouty lip. "But can you trade me places?"

        His grin made her shiver due to the sheer wickedness of it. "Oh I see, my pleasure ma'am."

        "Your pleasure? That's the idea Cody," she replied and squealed as he rolled them, easily switching their positions until she sat above him. His hands began to roam all over her breasts, tugging at the distended tips making her gasp. She caught his hands, kissing the fingers one at a time. "I wanted to try something," she said shyly as she nibbled and licked at his fingers slowly. Her eyes locked on his. "Something I've never done, or even wanted to try before."

        "I see." Cody's gaze was slumberous as he nodded slowly. She watched his throat work as he swallowed hard. "Anything you want Em. You got it."

        Emma nodded and moved his hands down her body, lightly tracing over her breasts and then allowed them the rest at her hips. She took a deep breath and leaned forward to kiss him, deeply showing him without words just how much she wanted him. She raised herself up onto her hands and knees and began to kiss her way down his neck, pausing to nip here and there.