3."Goodmorning Princess"

Have to give credit to YoungProdigy143 because she helped me out on this
***********************************
Recap: I was so scared but I didn't want them to know that so I didn't show it

Omg they all are probably gonna jump me.

I looked to my right and seen that Andre was about to open his mouth to say something...
******************************************
"I didn't forget about that smack in the hallway back there and I will get my revenge" he continued "It might be in a week, It might be tomorrow Or it could be right now" He said.

Before I knew it he jumped at me and I fell out of my chair onto the floor.

The detention teacher woke up and yelled "Aye what's going on here!?".

Andre yelled back "Shut up and go back to sleep".

And that's what the teacher did after a few minutes of putting his head down going back to sleep.

The boys were laughing at me and I was probably blushing as red as can be AGAIN.

I got up and put my headphones back in because they fell out my ears from when I fell out of my chair and now was playing Beyoncé Resentment

Sorry I just love Beyoncé and her lovely voice omg.

The boys laughter stopped and they all were staring at me as I decided to ignore them.
But I couldn't take it anymore after about 5 more minutes all of the attention on me so I snapped
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

"Woah Woah Woah we just wanna talk to you but your ignoring us" Kevin spoke out first.

"Yeah" They all agreed except Andre he was over in his chair with his arms crossed and his feet on the desk leaning back on the chair quiet. But I still caught him as he made quick glances over to my direction.

"Well usually people don't just stare" I said speaking to Kevin then continued as I sighed "Anyways, What do you want to talk about?"

"Well WE wanna talk about the little connection you and Andre have going on" He smirked while wiggling his eyebrows.

Andre shot up from laying back on his chair and said "Woah your going crazy man" He said to Kevin then continued "There is no way in life I would ever date a girl like HER" He spat out.

"I would never date a guy like you anyway especially the ones who just break girls hearts like it's nothing" I paused going on "In plus I know guys that look way more better than you" I lied straight through my teeth.

But some of it was true. I wouldn't date a guy like him because I wouldn't want to get my heart broken. But then I have never seen any guy that looked better than Andre.

After I said what I said I seen a little hurt in Andre's eyes but it quickly went away as it came. I mean he deserved it because what he said was really mean.

Yeah I'm acting like a little baby, so what...

"Princess, You know you want all of this" he said bringing his hands up and down his body, making me to examine his body "All the girls do" he finished.

"First I'm not 'All the girls' and second I don't date jerks and third do not call me Princess" I replied even though when he called me that it just made me want to jump on him.

Come on Sophia snap out of it! Remember what happened all of the other times?

I plugged my headphones in my ears for like the billionth time and Beyoncé was still playing.
Putting my head down as darkness started to fill my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt something hit my head and I tried to ignore it thinking it wasn't anything.

But something hit my head again

I rubbed my eyes and blinked them a couple of times because my vision was blurry noticing those were balled up pieces of paper hitting my head and surrounding my seat.

I looked to my right to see an innocent looking Andre sleeping like a little baby.

Awwww he looks so adorable I just wanna pinch his cheeks just to get on his nerves

Snapping myself out of my thoughts I looked in front of me to see Mark in front of me reading a book.

Woah I didn't know Bad Boys read books

I thought to myself

But as I looked closer it was just a playboy magazine hiding inside the book

I rolled my eyes shaking my head. Looking behind me to see the twins arguing with each other about who looks better but they both look the same I don't even know who was Alex or Cole.

Then I looked to my left and seen Kevin staring at me smirking beginning to open his mouth and said "I know you like Andre"

"No I don't" I denied

"Yes you do I can see it from the way you look at him" he smirked in the satisfaction of being right

But he wasn't because I didn't like Andre because I didn't want to get my heart broken also I wouldn't want to catch any type of disease that he had from sleeping with almost every girl in this school.

"No I do not" I replied once again

"Well okay, Whatever you say" he shrugged "But you guys will be together someday" He smiled

Shaking my head no in response.

I heard someone yawn to my right and it was Andre of course.

He smirked and said "Goodmorning Princess"

"It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon and what did I tell you about calling me Princess" I punched his arm as he sat there like it didn't effect him at all.

It probably didn't.

I got up to move my seat away from Andre but he just followed me and said "Where are you going princess? Leaving me so soon?"

"Yes" I said rolling my eyes

"Why" he fake pouted if that's even a thing "I thought you loved me"

"In your dreams" I replied

We stayed there not talking to each other looking around until he broke the awkward silence

"So do you want me to get my revenge or will you just do me a favor?" He asked

Which one should I choose? Ugh if he gets revenge he might hurt me or even embarrass me for life. But if I do him a favor he might make me do something I don't want to do.

I thought to myself

Which one should I pick?

Then I said the first answer that popped into my head...
******************************************
Which one do you want her to pick?

Comment and tell me

But which one do you think she will pick?

Thanks for all the comments I really appreciate it and Your welcome to all the ones who wanted me to update soon

Hope you love it...Like and comment on what you think about it so far

Even give me some ideas I should use and maybe I will put them in my story

Bye...I'll try to update tomorrow ✌
*******************
Comment & Vote!!!!