4. Neighbor?

In the pic is Sophia^

Recap: Which one should I choose? Ugh if he gets revenge he might hurt me or even embarrass me for life. But if I do him a favor he might make me do something I don't want to do.

I thought to myself

Which one should I pick?

Then I said the first answer that popped into my head...
******************************************
I sighed and said "Okay I'll do you a favor"

He smirked "Well then okay"

I was so scared thinking about what he wanted me to do.

I just hope it's not anything bad

BRING!

Thank god the school bell rang.

I got my things as quickly as I could and ran out of the detention room before Andre can ask me for the favor he wanted.

I heard somebody calling my name from behind but ignored them and kept walking until I made it to my locker.

"SOPHIA!" a voice high pitched voice yelled and I instantly smiled because I already knew who it was. There was only one person with a high pitched voice and that was my other best friend, Sabrina.

Sabrina had long black and brown wavy hair, She was skinny but not too skinny and had bright brown eyes that guys adored. She was outgoing but was very shy when it came to dealing with boys and once again she had the most high pitched voice that annoyed a lot of people but you would fall in love with her personality but that's why she had a lot of friends and she was another who stayed with me.

"Yes and Shhhh stop yelling your drawing too much attention" I said noticing that everybody in the hallway was staring at us.

"Oh sorry" she said with a smile of guilt "But someone said they seen you in the hallway pinned against the locker by Andre So tell me..." She wiggled her eyebrows "What was going on between you two?".

I made a disgusted face "Nothing I just slapped him because he called me out of my name, he got mad and pinned me up against the lockers".

She looked at me in shock and said "WHAT!? YOU SLAPPED-"
"Shush" I covered her mouth until she was quiet again.
"Oh sorr-" she was cut off by Melody this time, Sabrina looked a little annoyed from getting cut off making me laugh.
"Hey guys" Melody said
"Melody guess what Sophia did" Sabrina said
"What did she do?" Melody said looking a little worried and then looking my way.

Melody looked back up to Sabrina giving her a look letting her know that she could continue.

"She smacked the most hottest boy in school" Sabrina continued
"Whoooo?" Melody asked
"Andre Henderson" Sabrina answered

Melody's eyes got wide and before she could say something, I already knew she was going to yell so I immediately covered her mouth and said "Shhhh before you say anything don't be too loud because everybody will look over here"

She calmed herself down then finally spoke "Why would you slap the hottest boy in school? Was he mad? What did he do after you slapped him?

I answered all of her questions "He called me a nerd and that's not my name and you know how that annoys me so I got mad and slapped him. He was furious I thought he was going to kill me and he pinned me up against the lockers after I slapped him" I started breathing heavily noticing I said all of that in one breathe.

I opened my locker to putting my books away that I was suppose to have for English before she sent me out to detention.
I closed my locker, faced Melody and Sabrina to find both of them looking over me up to something else.

I turned around to find Andre smirking at them
He looked down and winked at me

I was scared at first when he told me he wanted me to do him a favor but now I'm just getting annoyed

"What do you want Bad Boy?" I huffed
He smirked and replied "Well I could get used to that nickname but it sounds boring when it comes out of your mouth princess, Come on put some more excitement in your voice".
"Well we'll see you later soph" Melody said and both of them left me there with this annoying bad boy.

I started to walk away but before I could take another step a hand grab my arm and I crashed into Andre's hard chest.

I looked up at him confused "What?" I asked

After a few minutes of staring at me noticing he wasn't going to say anything, I pulled my arm out of his grip.

"Just leave me alone and when you want your favor just come and tell me" I said while walking out of the school doors as he followed me.

He went to the parking lot to get his car or something. I actually didn't know what he drove but I started walking home.
After a few moments of me being alone in peace and quiet walking by myself, An engine roared making me jump.
I looked behind me and saw Andre on a motorcycle

He opened his mouth and said "Do you want a ride?"
"There is no way I would get on that thing also No I Do not want a ride" I replied
"Oh come on stop being a little baby" he said
"I am not being a little baby" Looking at the motorcycle in front of me "I'm just trying to keep myself from dying" I replied running my hands through my hair.

He got off his bike taking off his helmet and before I knew it he grabbed me sending this tingling feeling up my body placing me on the bike then put the helmet on my head.

What the hell was that?

He got on the bike and placed my arms around his torso
I could feel his 6 pack under his shirt.

Wow they are rock solid.

"Are you having fun?" He asked looking back smirking

I realized that my fingers were tracing over his abs.
My cheeks started to heat up as I was blushing but the helmet was over my head so he couldn't see my reaction.

I didn't reply and he started to chuckle because I guess he sensed that I was nervous.

He started the motorcycle back up and I was on my way home on the ride of death.
~~~~~~~~~~
We came to a stop and I opened my eyes.

Yes I had my eyes closed the whole time, Don't judge me

"We're here" He said but I still held on scared.
"You can let go Princess" he said getting up with me still hanging on making it look like he was giving me a piggy back ride.
"Okay. Come on. Get down" He said as if I was little kid taking me from off his back placing me in front of him with my feet now on the ground.

I looked around taking off his helmet handing it back and saw that he was in the driveway of the house next to mine.

"Umm your in the wrong driveway" I said "My house is right there" I pointed towards my house.
"I know but this is my driveway" he stated

My jaw dropped

"Wait What?" I said in shock

I didn't even notice he was my neighbor...
******************************************
Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

What favor do you think Sophia should do for Andre?

Comment your answer

And tell people about my book because you guys seem to enjoy it.

But I will be updating tonight I hope...If I'm not busy with my god sisters today

Ok...Now bye guys...✌
**********************
Comment & Vote!!!!