14. Mom?

^Sophia's Aunt/ Mom

RECAP: I cried into Andre's shirt. He had his arms around my waist trying to comfort me whispering soothing things in my ear. I just kept crying until unfortunately my eyelids got heavy and darkness took over.
********************
I woke up in my bed as I snuggled more into my pillow.

I reached for my phone but I couldn't as I was trapped by a heavy weight. I lifted up the covers to find an arm around my waist. I tried not to panic shifting to face the other way trying to find out who's arm it was.

Finally facing the unknown chest, I looked up to find a smiling Andre.

"Goodmorning Princess" he said

I jumped out of the bed climbing over him which was a bad idea because I ended up falling on the floor. When I got myself situated I spoke "Why are you in my bed?Why are you shirtless?Did we do anything?Wait how did I get into my pajamas?" Panicking.

But all Andre did was smirk at me.

Stop with that stupid smirk and just answer my questions
***********************
Andre's P.O.V

It was funny how she was panicking but I didn't laugh instead I had a smirk on my face which made her worry even more.

Haha maybe I should have a little fun with this

I grabbed Sophia's arm and pulled her onto the bed as she let out a little scream.
I made my way on top of her with my legs at her sides so she wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

"Yeah I had fun yesterday,didn't you?" I said with an evil smile "You wanna know what my favorite part was?" I said moving my face closer to hers.

Ugh I feel like kissing her right now

She shook her head no trying to cover her ears but I grabbed her arms placing them on the side of her head "Well imma tell you anyway" I continued "I loved the part where I made you-" Then I busted out laughing. I couldn't help it, the look on her face was just hilarious.

While I was still laughing, she just sat there trying to process everything that was going on.
****************************
Sophia's P.O.V

I sat there trying to gather myself together while Andre was on top on me. I wanted to get out of his grip but I couldn't. He was heavier and stronger while I'm small and not stronger than him.

But then I snapped out of my thoughts when he started to laugh. I tried to figure out why he was laughing.

Wait none of that happened yesterday

"Your such a liar" I yelled as everything that happened crashed back into my head but he didn't pay any attention to me, he just kept laughing.
"Hey its not funny" I pouted like I was a 4 year old.

"You should've seen your face, It was hilarious" he said between laughs.

Finally when he stopped I noticed we were still in the same position and I think he noticed too.