7. Payback

In the pic is Sabrina^

Recap: As soon as I approached my locker Melody spoke "We have a plan on how to get Andre back"
"Yeah and it's a good one" Sabrina added.
"So here's what we're gonna do...
*****************************************
"So here's what we're gonna do" Then Melody looked up with a worried face.
"Your gonna stand here and not say anything also don't worry we have your back. Please don't be mad at us" She said quickly.

I turned around and seen an angry Andre heading toward our way covered in blue and purple paint with glitter all over his clothes.

I whipped back around toward Melody and Sabrina "Guys I don't want to get killed because of something y'all did but thanks for that" I high fived them knowing I was gonna die a few seconds from now "But you better have my back on this for real".

I turned back around to become face to chest with Andre.

I looked up at him as he looked down at me with eyes that looked cold and didn't have any emotion in them

Oh man now I know I'm definitely gonna die.

"Ummmm Hi" I said waving

Oh man my hand is shaking I hope he doesn't see that I'm scared.

I looked around and seen that everybody was staring at us and some were moving toward the situation.

"Well we should go now" I turned around to try and walk away but he pulled me back which made me go into his chest.

Now I was covered in blue and purple paint with some glitter "What is your problem?" I said looking up at him. Now I was mad.

He just smirked and said "Oops Well I guess we both have to get cleaned up huh?" Still holding onto my arm dragging me across the hallway.

"Help! Y'all not gonna help me?" People just stared at me as I was yelling for them to help including Sabrina and Melody "Really y'all just gonna let him do this? I know y'all see this".

Melody and Sabrina looked at me and mouthed 'sorry' as I just scowled at them.

We were in front of the bathrooms. I started walking toward the girls bathroom but he pushed me into the boys bathroom.

Good thing no one was in there."What are you doing? Can you stop pushing me and grabbing onto me? What did I say before? I told you to leave me alone! Well why won't you listen? Just stay away from me like how you did all these years in school like if I was invisible" I screamed at him angrily.

He just looked at me and left.

What the hell is wrong with this guy.

I just waited to see if he would come back in and after a few minutes he did.

"What was that?" I asked
"Damn that didn't work. I really need to get away from her" He said talking to himself out loud.
"What didn't work?" I asked
"Me walking out the bathroom" he answered.
"Well why did you walk out the bathroom?"
"Because when you got all angry, yelling at me it kinda turned me on and my friend got excited" He looked down and my eyes followed where he was looking.

My eyes got big "Woah. Calm down" Then an idea popped into my head and I smirked walking toward him.
"Oh so I have that effect on you huh?" I traced my finger on his chest.

He grunted "What are you doing? Stop that" He grabbed my hand "Are you trying to get fucked? And remember its not rape if you enjoy it" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes "Just relax" I told him trying to be sexy and he relaxed letting go of my hand.

I pushed him against the sink as I climbed on top of him feeling his friend poke me.

He's that excited? He might have to go see one of his little minions today

I kissed his neck as he grunted
I smiled up against his neck knowing I had that effect on him then looked at him in his eyes and he looked into mine.
I leaned in as he did the same.

But then I turned my head toward his ear and whispered "That's what you get, Now we both should get cleaned up" I got off of him.
"Oh and you should calm down your little friend" I pointed down to his little friend "I think he got even more excited, Maybe your little helpers can help you with that tonight" I walked toward the sink next to him grabbing the paper towels in the bathroom throwing it at him aiming for his face but he caught it.

"Shut up! Your the one who did this to him" He complained "Also there is nothing little about friend" He winked at me

Ewww!

He looked down "It's okay. You'll have her one of these days. I promise"

I made a disgusted face "What makes you so sure about that?" I asked

He just looked at me, Smirked, Then looked toward the sink wetting the towel I gave him wiping off the paint.

I did the same but it wasn't working for me.

I turned to see if Andre couldn't get it off either but all of the paint and glitter was off of him.

"How did you do that?" I whined
"Need some help?" He laughed
"Well duhhh! You know you see me struggling over here" I answered.

He walked over and took the towel outta my hand wetting it a little bit more.

"You didn't wet the towel enough" He said.

He he started from the bottom of my pants making his way up my thighs.

He got closer to the middle smiling as I slapped his hand away "I think I got it from here. I can do this by myself since you wanna be all touchy, Can't even ask you for help" I snatched the towel away.

After I was done, We both went to the schools hand dryers.

I feel so ghetto right now using hand dyers to dry my clothes

We were done drying our clothes until all of a sudden Andre pushed me against the wall with my hands on the side of my head.

"Remember when I had you like that against the lockers?" He asked smirking

A lump was in my throat so all I did was nod

"When we were in this position this was all I wanted to do to you" He leaned in.

Omg is he really going to kiss me...
****************************************
Well I finally updated for you guys even tho I didn't make it to 600 reads

Your welcome to all the people who kept telling me to update

But How about I make this shorter

135 comments and 650 reads

Tell people about my book

Thx

Bye Guys ✌
****************
Comment & Vote!!!!