19. Losing You

Recap: But I just let it go as I get comfortable in my hospital bed which took some time. Finally I shut my eyes not before a body joined me. I opened my eyes to see Andre with his arm around me. I was too tired to argue and be stubborn so I just relaxed into his arms. Darkness began to take over as I started to fall asleep with Mr. Bad Boy next to me.
********************

The bright light coming through the window woke me up. My chest and my arm was still kinda sore. Also on top of that, my right side was starting to hurt from laying on it for so long.

I swear I hate hospital beds

I tried to turn to lay on my left side but Andre's heavy arm was making it more difficult. Finally through all of that hard work I managed to turn all the way around facing his chest. Looking up to see him smiling down at me.

I just looked up at him and frowned

I wasn't going to forgive him that easy! No matter how beautiful he looks. Wait what am I talking about? I'm suppose to be mad and insulting him not giving him compliments.

After slapping myself mentally. I didn't notice I was still looking at Andre the whole time.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks smirking

I glare at him "Nothing" I answer

"What's wrong? What did I do?" Asking more questions

Is he serious? What did he do? He knows what he did. I swear I just wanna punch him in his face.

I tried to push his arm off of me but I was too weak.

"Can you get off of me please" I said making it obvious that he didn't really have a choice.

"Anything for you, Princess" he says removing his arm

"Stop calling me that" I say trying to sound intimidating

He just laughs "You're so cute"

I turn back over to my right side so he wouldn't see the blush creeping up on my face.

Why are you blushing? Stop that! Remember what he did.

"Just leave me alone Andre" I say in a serious tone

"What's wrong, Princess?"

He needs to stop calling me Princess

"Well that was a dumb question to ask" I spat out

His eyes soften as he realizes what I'm talking about "Princess, I'm sorry I jus-". I raised my hand signaling him to stop talking.

"Save it. I don't wanna hear it Andre" I say as tears start to fill my eyes

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

But they don't listen to me and start sliding down my cheek "You know what you did and I don't need your excuses" forcing the words out

He touches my arm "Sophia, I didn't mean to hurt you. It's jus-" but I cut him off again

"Just leave! I don't even know why you bothered to stay" I say in a harsh tone

"Are you crying Princess?" Sounding full of concern

Did he not hear what I just said?

"No!" I burst out wiping the tears rolling down my face but I'm pretty sure it was obvious I was crying.