10. Party Time!

In the pic is Derrick^

Recap: They looked over to Andre's house then back at me "Your next door neighbors party duhhhh" Melody said.

Oh no! Whyyyy?
********************************
"Really you guys had to take me to Andre's party huh?" I asked.
"Ummmm yes because that's your little bad boy but anyways let's go" replied Melody.

I grabbed my keys, locked and closed the door. Then we walked out of my front yard over onto Andre's porch and knocked on the door.

Kevin opened the door "Woahhhh" Kevin said looking at all of us surprised "I didn't know nerds could dress and look like that. If I knew they could I would've been got me one" he finished.

"Shut up Kevin! Also excuse me but we're tryna get in and enjoy the party" Melody brushed pass Kevin while me and Sabrina followed.

The party was lit everybody looked like they were having a good time but they were all sweaty and it was hot.
Some people were at the bar, On the dance floor grinding on each other, or even in a corner making out.

Ew

I thought to myself

"Come on let's go get a drink" Sabrina said grabbing me and Melody's arm.

I felt uncomfortable because guys kept staring at me and looking at me up and down, Licking their lips.

"Girl stop acting like you haven't been to a party before" Melody said
"I'm sorry. I just haven't been to a party for so long and I just gotta get used to this again" I replied.
"Here guys" Sabrina handed us a shot.

We all took it straight up.

"Aye Sophia you wanna dance?" I looked to my left and it was the twins speaking at the same time again.
"Okay" I replied

We went to the dance floor where it was crowded and started dancing.

"Liquor" By Chris Brown was on.

While me and the twins were dancing I spotted Andre dancing with Bianca.

Yuck! Why is that slut here? Maybe that's his booty call for tonight

I thought to myself.

I didn't pay them no mind and I just kept dancing, Swaying my hips side to side.
I looked up again and seen Andre staring at me smirking then he winked at me.
I played along and winked back.
I guess Bianca had to do something so he was making his way over to me after she left.

Of course he would come my way

"Wassup guys" He gave the twins that manly handshake or whatever they do "Hey Sophia" he said looking me up and down.
"Hi Andre" I said doing mimicking his movement.
"Aye guys do y'all mind if I dance with Sophia real quick" he asked the twins.
"Nah. Go ahead and dance" they said backing away winking at me "Have fun love birds"
"Umm no!" I yelled at them while they were walking away.

Andre went behind me and grabbed my hips so I just swayed them side to side like I was doing before.

What are you doing? You supposed to be mad at him
Well you also shouldn't let somebody stop you from having fun

I debated with myself

He put his face in my neck snapping me out of my thoughts  whispered in my ear "You should dress like this more often" I felt him smile in my neck "Ummmm no I'm good. It might be a little problem for your little guy down there" I tease.

He pulled me back into him a little bit more and I felt something poke me "Yeah I think your right" He said.

"Ewwww. Let me go" I got out of his grip and whipped around to face him "Listen I'm not one of your little booty calls or your toys so you can stop that" I told him.

I walked back over to the bar leaving Andre on the dance floor and asked for 2 shots.

He's such a player how is he just gonna be dancing with Bianca then try and use me as one of his back up plans like no.

I took my 2 shots and asked for 2 more.
After those I started to feel a little bit tipsy but I didn't care. I just asked for 2 more.

Some random guy came over "My name is Derrick what's your name?" He asked
"My name is Sophia" I replied"Do you wanna dance?" He asked

"I kinda just came from dancing" I replied
"Pleaseee?" he begged
"Okayy" I gave in

We went to the dance floor and I started grinding on him while he held onto my hips.

Get it together. You getting a little sloppy I try to tell myself but I really don't care because I'm drunk right now

I miss how being drunk made all the pain go away for a while and made my body go numb

"How many times" By Dj Khaled was on.

I seen Andre staring again and I smirked turning around wrapping my arms around Derrick's neck.
Then I brought his head down and smashed our lips together.
His lips were soft. He made his way down to my neck and kissed my neck. Then back to my lips.
We were kissing for a while to where I didn't even notice he picked me up and my legs were around his torso.

But why is he putting me down now and wait why did he stop kissing me?

Then I seen that Andre came over and he was arguing with Derrick.

"Just stop arguing with him Andre and leave us alone" I said dizzy.
"Your drunk you should go back home" he yelled.
"No there's other people in here who are drunk too why do I have to go home!" I said almost falling over getting angry.

Man I shouldn't of took that many shots

"Yeah why does she have to go home? We were just tryna have a good time. Now get the fuck out of here man" Derrick interrupted.
"Man I'm really sick and tired of you" Andre said then out of no where he punched Derrick in his face.
"STOP!" I yelled

Kevin, Mark, and the twins came over to try and stop the fight.
Andre was on top of Derrick punching him in his face and finally Derrick was unconscious, Andre kept going.

My eyes started to tear up outta anger "Your so stupid Andre! Why can't you just leave me the hell alone? I fucking hate you!" I yelled tryna walk out the door.

But I was too dizzy so I fell and ended up hitting my head on something.
When I tried to get up I couldn't and everything just went black.
*****************************
Dang do y'all see what happens to Sophia when she gets drunk?

I think Andre was jealous...Don't you think so?

He was also a little bit too protective

What happens after everything goes black for Sophia?

Will she remember everything she did?

Will she regret it?

Let's find out

Bye Guys ✌
*****************
Comment & Vote!!!!