13. Stay With Me

In the pic is Adriana^

RECAP: I got into my car while Melody, Frank, and Essence joined me. Finally we got to the police station as my phone rang. I answered it "Hello" I said
"Yeah Andre we got to the hospital" Kevin said
"Okay so who's at the hospital?" I asked concerned.
*****************
There was a long pause then finally Kevin spoke "Bianca is at the hospital" he sighed.

So that means Sophia is here

"Okay" I said hanging up the phone.

I walked towards one of the police officers "Wassup Joe" I said. I only knew him because I have been in here plenty of times "Is there a girl named Sophia here?" I asked
"Yeah she's over here" He said while walking to a cell where I spotted Sophia

What the Fuck

She was holding an ice pack on her eye. When she took it off, her right eye was black and blue. She looked like she was crying because her eyes were bloodshot red. Finally she looked up with her eyes that were a mixture of green and gray as she looked at all of us entering the room.

Melody and Essence ran to the cell "What happened?" Asked Melody anxious to know.

I turned over to Joe while Sophia was telling Melody and Essence how she got into this mess. "Can you let her out Joe?" I asked in a serious tone.
"Sure" he replied as he got the keys and opened up the cell Sophia was in.
*******************
Yesterday was crazy but after we got Sophia, we went to the hospital to see if Bianca was okay except for Sophia, she told us she was going to stay in the car well actually Melody because she still wasn't talking to me. Visiting Bianca in the hospital, we found out she had a broken nose and jaw. I was kind of surprised because I didn't know Sophia was able to do something like that.

Don't judge a book by its cover

Well I guess Sophia has had enough of Bianca's Bullshhh
********************
Sophia's P.O.V

I was laying down on my bed when I heard a knock on my window. It was Andre of course. I rolled my eyes as I got up to open the window.

Yeah yeah I know I told him to stay away from me but he bailed me out yesterday and I'm also a forgiving person but at the same time I still don't like him

"Oh so now you wanna knock before you enter" I mocked
"Yup" he replied with a smirk.
Then he continued looking at the ground "I'm sorry about what happened" He looked up
I sighed as I plopped on my bed as Andre did the same "It's okay I guess".

Even though you were the one who decided to bring her

"So what are you doing over here?" I asked curious
"Oh nothing just came here to see y-Ummmm I mean to see how you were doing" He cleared his throat
I let out a little chuckle "Oh really?" I smirked

We sat there in silence which felt like forever until Andre finally broke the silence "Since we're just sitting here do you wanna play a game?" He asked.
"Sure" I replied
"So what game?" I asked

"Ummmm" He said while putting his finger on his chin looking at the ceiling as if he was thinking "How about 21 questions and we have to answer them no matter what" He said.
"Okay" I agreed.
"Who's first?" I asked.
"I'll go first" he replied.
"So who do you like?" He asked with a glow in his eyes.
"Nobody" I answered looking at Andre as I seen a little hurt in his eyes.

Well what's wrong with him?

"Why did you bring Bianca out of all of the girls to the movies with you?" I asked still upset about what happened
"To get on your nerves and to make you jealous" He answered.
"Why would you want to make me jealous?" I asked confused
"Aye it's not your turn,It's my turn now" He said.

I seen Andre staring at something on my dresser "Who's that in the picture?" He asked.

"Me, My aunt or as I should say my mom, and my cousin Adriana she's like my sister since that's my aunts daughter and we pretty much grew up together" I said growing a little sad

It felt like my heart stopped just saying her name. I guess Andre noticed because he was looking at me with concern eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked.
"Ummmm yeah" I answered not being able to make eye contact "Do you have any siblings?" I asked quickly trying to change the subject.
I know Andre knew what I was doing but didn't say anything "Yeah I have an older brother and a little sister" He answered but frowned when he finished. I knew he was hiding something but I didn't ask.

"How come I don't see Adriana around?" He asked

I froze as I felt tears start to develop in my eyes making vision blurry

"Oh nevermind you don't ha-" I put my finger up stopping Andre from saying what he was going to say.
"No I want to" I said.

Just something I need to get off my chest I'm just so tired of keeping this inside

For some strange reason I felt like I could trust Andre

I took a deep breath as the memory just flooded into my head "While growing up and living with my aunt after she adopted me it was My aunt, Roberto my aunts husband, Adriana, and Me. Me and Adriana are 5 years apart so while I was 4 she was 9 so My aunt would take her to school then would head straight to work leaving me alone with Roberto. He loved giving me a bath and he would twist my hair while I would play with my dolls" I tried to push back the tears threatening to fall, only to end up with my cracking "Then he would always tell me to give him a kiss but I thought it was just something fathers do in plus I was only 4 so I wasn't worried until one day" I swallowed " after Adriana and my aunt left he told me to go in the room and take off all of my clothes. I just thought I was about to take a bath but instead he came in there and started touching me rubbing and moving his hands all over my body".

The most uncomfortable feeling I have ever experienced

Andre placed me onto his lap while I laid my head on his chest "This went on for about a year so now I was 5 making Adriana 10 and whenever I didn't do what he wanted me to, He would hit me and I would have to make up an excuse for my bruises because I didn't want Roberto hurting My aunt and Adriana too." I felt Andre tense up "But then My aunt and Adriana left but my aunt forgot her purse and I guess she heard him yelling at me to kiss him. She came upstairs and finally saw what he was doing for about a year. She tried to fight him but he was too strong. She was going to run out the room and call the police but he pulled her back into the room and pulled out a gun. As Roberto was about to pull the trigger Adriana came into the room. She seen what was going on and tried to run out the room to get help but" I finally just let the flood of tears I was holding back fall "He pointed the gun at her and shot her" I said as I started to hiccup "It was all my fault" I whispered.

And it always will be

"It wasn't your fault it was Roberto who shot her. You shouldn't have gone through all of that at a young age" Andre replied trying to make me feel better but I knew it was my fault.

It should've been me

I cried into Andre's shirt. He had his arms around my waist trying to comfort me whispering soothing things in my ear. I just kept crying until unfortunately my eyelids got heavy and darkness took over.
********************
Wow

That's Sophia's Past

Oh man that is horrible

Do you think Andre is hiding something?

What do you think he's hiding?

Is Sophia's past gonna effect everything?
*****************
Comment & Vote!!!!