intro

thank you for clicking on this fic!

→ you are now reading: "the girlfriend act - park jongseong"

"i think i hate you the most in the world - but will you be my girlfriend?"

as usual all my fanfictions have an intro explaining the BORING stuff

i absolutely cannot write 'Y/N' and you will never catch me doing so, i kind of care alot about how the aesthetics of my writing structure is and personally i hate the look of writing Y/N when describing their things.

eg. 'Y/N's car'

it looks better with a name so i replace it

eg. 'Sarang's car'

anyways lets put aside my personal opinions and move on to the disclaimers n stuff lol

yes this fanfic is jay/jongseong based.

just incase any locals find this by any chance - no the real jay from enhypen does not act like this.

you will be portraying the character of Sarang like I said earlier, i have a big habit of writing things like 'she ran her fingers through her hair in frustration'

as you are supposed to be Sarang in this fanfic, i understand that not every person may have the same hair type, texture, skin tone, pronouns etc etc as I would imagine. so im sorry if you come across a piece of text that completely abolishes your own appearance. i write these late at night and focus mainly on getting the storyline and plot done so i don't forget about these ideas.

if you feel offended by any of my remarks in these fanfictions, you are welcome to click off and find a new one. i try to make sure all my fanfictions make every reader feel included and not just the stereotypical pale, blonde haired and blue-eyed girl in many fanfictions.

you can feel free to replace Sarang's name with your own if you would like.

everyone is fictional here!

brief summary of the story

you will be portraying Lee Sarang, a very gifted and intelligent woman, who through dedication and working her ass off, became a surgeon in a very highly rated hospital. one day, she receives an invitation to a highschool reunion, where she meets her highschool arch-nemesis, park jongseong.

the two still seem to have some unresolved hatred towards each other, and it grows worse as jongseong is desperate to find a girlfriend in order to inherit his father's company, turning to the only girl that would seem to be accepted by his parents, Lee Sarang.

ermmm im not really sure what else to say except from enjoy
and comments/opinions/criticism are all welcome here !

au: enemies-to-lovers

please do not redistribute or copy anywhere else

if by chance you do take heavy inspiration from my fanfics please do credit me or at least message me lol

thank you for reading! enjoy!

koifiished