EPILOGUE 2

PARK JAY POV

The day went by rather smoothly today, I was finishing rounds up in my clinic.

"Dr Park, you have someone requesting you at reception." One of the nurses told me, flashing me a smile as I nodded, clearing up my desk and preparing to head over to the reception.

I wondered who it was, I know Sarang was busy for another hour, so it couldn't be her - unless she finished early - which would be great.

But, nonetheless, I head over to the reception, greeting staff and others on the way. I loved my clinic, I was happy with how well it was doing.

I had managed to expand the building it was that popular, never would I have thought I would be a successful surgeon who owned his own clinic - but I suppose life brings wonders.

I head to the reception, a familiar head talking to a receptionist.

None other than Seokhoon. I approached him, and Seokhoon turned around, giving me a smile and a handshake.

"Wooaaah, Dr Jay Park! Looking good in that uniform!" He chuckled as we head towards my office, sitting down.

"Tell me about it. How's married life?" I inquired, knowing he'd probably say the same thing he always did.

"The same as the past three years. Eunhye is mad at me because I bought the wrong carpet for our house, if that doesn't say a lot about married life - then I don't know what will." Seokhoon chuckled as I gave a short laugh, folding my arms.

"If it makes you feel any better, Sarang was annoyed at me a month ago because I bought the wrong plant for the living room. I swear it was the same plant, apparently not." I shrugged, a smile on my face just thinking about Sarang.

"Very picky women, huh." Seokhoon gave a laugh before looking over at me again, "Hey, congrats on Sarang by the way."

I looked at him, confused as to what he meant. I furrowed my brows - was he congratulating me for being with Sarang, or what?

"What do you mean..?" I tilt my head to the side slightly, wondering what he meant by that.

Seokhoon's smile dropped, looking at me a little more seriously.

"You know, Eunhye told me Sarang's pregnant." Seokhoon told me, and this was the first time I've ever heard this. I stood up slowly, staring at Seokhoon intently as his brows softened, "Oh shit.. you didn't know?"

"What?" Was all that could come out of my mouth right now, was this some kind of joke?

"Shit.. I didn't think she didn't tell you.." Seokhoon put his hand over his mouth, looking at me in shock, "Eunhye told me that Sarang was pregnant, so I thought you would've known too, since Eunhye did..."

"What the fuck?" I grabbed my car keys on my desk, "I'm heading out, see you." I hurriedly said, then proceeded to storm out of my office.

As nurses passed by me, greeting me and waving, I blatantly ignored them, not even bothering with looking at them. I don't care how rude I looked in that moment, I had to see Sarang.

I made my first stop at the hospital she worked at, in hopes she was still in there. Because what do you mean Eunhye and Seokhoon knew before me?

I stormed into the hospital, looking for any of her colleagues. I scanned around the corridors, looking for a nurse of some sort.

Just my luck, two nurses came out of a room, talking. They turned around, heading towards me, and they both looked at me - widened eyes.

"Oh, Dr Park, hello." One of her colleagues, Eunchae bowed, the one beside her, Joowon bowing too. The two looked at me with gleaming eyes and a faint smile.