2~Suffering for Past Deeds

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Cool breezes are hitting Adi's face...tears are continues flowing through his eyes...sitting in beach
he is watching waves...but insidehis mind storm was continously haunting him...he is breathing heavily...

Looking at his friends condition Kabir said "Let's go home yaar...it's already late"....
But Adi didn't bothered to answer him. Kabir continuously calling him and saying him to go home. But Adi being stubborn didn't gave any heed to his friend...Finally Kabir gave up and sit beside him quietly....
After hour Adi kneel down and screamed top of his lungs...
"Taraaaaa....I miss you Tara.....please Tara forgive me ....please Tara meet me once....please Tara....Taraaaaaa"
Screaming this he started sobbing very loudly....watching his friends vulnerable state lone tear escaped from Kabir eyes but he didn't said anything just kept looking at him because right now his friend need some alone time to come out Chaos from his mind...
After 2hours Adi stood and directly went to his car and without glancing at his friend he drove back to home....looking at his friend's retiring figure Kabir prayed to god for his friend and he also went to home....

In Adi's Home:-

Adi's pov:-

After my long crying session I drove back to home and ya I didn't even glance at Kabir once because that time I want to be alone but I know about my frd he never leave my side that's why he came with me to beach....

Entering inside home I saw clock and it's already 11' 0 clock...yes I spent 4hours for my crying session....thinking this entered inside...nobody is in living room ofcourse everyone should be sleeping in their room so I entered inside my room and directly went to take shower... after long shower I felt little relax....wearing my clothes drying my hair with towel decided drink coffee so directly I made my way towards kitchen...after preparing my self coffee....sat on dinning table and finished my coffee...finally decided to sleep. While going towards my room I saw light from guest room ( currently Mohini's room)...yaa mohini's mother is not here today she went meet her second daughter home due to some emergency anju told me morning....I decided to meet Mohini ....

I went inside the room there Mohini is sitting on bed resting her head on bed headrest with wide open eyes....I entered inside the room and sat on couch near bed....she is looked at me without blinking directly in my eyes after some seconds lone tear escaped from her eyes...looking at her vulnerable state I feel bad for her....
Because she is not like this before...she lost her charm and shine in her eyes...she became pale now also she had dark circles around her eyes....I know she did wrong deeds in past but now she is suffering for that ...

I don't know what to say ...so I decided to go back to my room without saying anything I made my exit...but before I exit Mohini's voice stopped me
" I want to ask her forgiveness before my death Aditya ji...please let me meet Tara once"
I didn't replied her back....
Again she said
"Aditya ji I know I made mistake no no not only mistake I made huge mistake but believe me these 5years I suffered lot and I'm guilty towards my actions so before leaving this world I want her forgiveness Aditya ji" .....saying this she started sobbing very badly....I know I hate Mohini for ruining our life but seeing her in this state I feel very bad for her
So I said her
" I don't know Mohini where is she but yes even I'm also her culprit even I did mistake and I also want her forgiveness but we can't do anything Mohini .... maybe we have to suffer for lifetime because we gave so much pain to that innocent soul"...
Saying this I stormed out and came to my room. While thinking all this I dozed off...

_________________________________________
This is it for today...
Please vote and comment
❤❤❤