4~Decision

TARA'S POV:-

Rajat called me inside his cabin.
Rajat my boss .He is self made man and hardworker. I respect him a lot and also he is husband of my friend kiara. Actually she is the one who suggested me this job. Kiara is my college friend Danashree's cousin. Honestly Raj and kia both were made for each other.

I knocked his cabin door and went inside....
Tara:- Good morning Sir...
Rajat:- Morning...Please take seat...

Sat infront of him and he kept his laptop side and looked at me and said.

Rajat:- Miss Sitara you know my Brother-in-law Kabir.
Tara:- Yes sir...
Honestly I don't know who is that Kabir but I heard from Kia that he is Rajat's brother-in-law. So I just said yes.
Rajat:- Actually Sitara they urgently need Financial analyst for their office so he asked me and I decided to transfer one of our best employ to their.so I'm sending you to their office Sitara.
Tara:- No sir how can I go....sorry sir but I can't ...
Wait I'm taking all my praises return...is he mad...he is sending me some where....
Rajat:- I know it is not easy to adjust in new place but trust me you are the best for this post..also consider as it is one of our branch....and even you can stay with your family...because Delhi is very familiar to you.
Tara:- Sir ..... means you are saying me to join Delhi branch.
Rajat:- Yes.... Sitara.
That's it now it's done. I can't go Delhi back.
Tara:- Sorry sir. But I'm not intrested in your brother-in-law's company. You can't force me. My decision is clear I'm not going....
I know I should not talk like this with my boss but what can I do...
Rajat:- I'm not forcing you Sitara. I got to know that you have some past related to Delhi and I don't know what. But believe me Sitara everyone has past for some people it is bad and for some good. It's been 10years you are away from Delhi. And I know you very strong independent woman. So outcome with your past . And also it will help you. Please Sitara.

I know he is trying to manipulate me but even whatever he said is fact. And I can't run from my past. Honestly I don't have any grudges regarding those past days. Because I came long way. And even I forgot everything. So yes I have to do this I'm strong. Also I too want meet my mom and my family so yes I will take this, I said to Rajat.
Tara:- okay Sir. I will go.
He has wide smile on his face
Rajat:- Thank you Sitara. And don't worry I will make arrangements for your transfer process. You have 20 days to complete your incomplete work and give upcoming projects update to Kiara. After that you can take 2 days for shifting.

Tara:- ok sir.
Saying this I'm going outside again Rajat said...
Rajat:- you are one of our best employ Sitara. Once you feel that Delhi branch is not suitable for just give one call to Ki. We all are always there for you. And it's your office. You are always welcome.
I just gave him nod and came outside.

Right now I'm in my cabin. Everyone got this news. I'm not Happy with this decision because it's been 4 year's and 7months I'm working here. All are very nice towards me. It's like my second home. Sometimes they all pamper Avi like there own family member. I'm attached here with each and every personworking here . Someone kept hand on my shoulder and I didn't bother to turn because I know who is that.

Kiara:- Are you sure Tara with this decision. Tell me if Raj forced for this then I will not spare him.
God this girl!!!
Tara:- Hold on girl. It's my own decision.
Kiara:- See Tara you are my bestfriend. I really want you to be happy if really it's your decision then I don't have any problem. Listen to me carefully if you got in any problem just give me one call. Next minute I will be there.
I'm really grateful to have such amazing friend.
Tara:- Sure my dear.
Kiara:- I will miss you yaara....
Saying this she hugged me
Tara:- I will miss you Kia.
After few minutes of our chitchat she went back to her work.

So now I have 20 days in Mumbai. After that I'm going to Delhi......
To my home.

~♡~
AUTHOR'S POV:-

Adi and Kabir were discussing on new project.
Kabir got call from Rajat. After talking with Rajat, he hung the call and said to Adi
" Adi we got new financial analyst. Raj told she has experience for 7 years in this department. So she is joining from next month and he already emailed detail of candidate to your secretary" ....

Adi replied " That's good. But make sure till that Miss Shastri should her work properly. Because I can't trust her." ...

Kabir replied "Don't worry. I will check on it." ...again they engrossed in their work
_________________________________________

That's it for today's chapter

Like and vote
❤❤❤