10~Conditions and Contract

Enjoy Reading ❤❤

AUTHOR'S POV:-

After hours spending in washroom Tara came outside.
She wanted to run back to her home but she is not pathetic. She is strong.
Taking deep breath she went to near Niloy's cabin to ask her place.

When Niloy saw Tara he gave her smile, told take sit.
After her weird behavior Kabir and Adi didn't said anything so Niloy got to know that she is really someone special for both of them.
Also yesterday Kabir told him to arrange Tara's cabinet in same floor as Adi's.

Tara said to Niloy " Firstly sorry for my previous behavior, I'm so ashamed of that"...

Niloy replied with smile
" Arey it's okay,it's not big deal...."

Again she asked
" Where is my working place?"...

He told her that same floor as she was standing before.
Again it's one more bad news for her. She didn't care much about that.
Asked Niloy that ,let someone to show her way.

Niloy called one girl and told her to show way to Tara. After saying Thanks, she started going but Niloy stopped her and said
" Before starting your work first meet boss"...
She just nodded and went from there.

Tara's POV:-

Okay so right now I'm in my desk.
I have to face him. Yes I'm going to meet him and also I already decided in washroom that what to talk with him.

So I took deep breath ,went to his cabin and knocked the door.
After hearing come in from him
I went inside.

There he is sitting on chair looking at me...no no staring at me.

He gestured me to take sit.
I sat in front of him.
Okay I know he will never stop this staring game so I initiated.

" Good Morning Mr Aditya"

He said " Good morning Tara" with his ever charming smile.

My Adi took my name🥺....

Then I said him,
" Okay firstly I have some conditions Sir beforeI startmy work here."

Now he sat straight and gestured me to continue

So I started my list
" Firstly we both have past so it will harm to our work. Therefore I expect complete professional relation from you sir"

He nodded and again said me to continue

" secondly we will not interfere in personal life of each other. We will talk only related work not any personal talk."

He looked at me some seconds and he hummed.

Again I said

" Lastly but important I have contract with Mr.Rajat's company for five years. Already I completed 4years and 2 months so according to that here I'm working only for 10months. After 10 months you can't force me to stay here."

But this time he looked me for some minutes and I can see tear forming in his eyes. No tara don't breakdown....you are strong...I comforted myself.

I raised my eyebrows indicating him to answer. Finaly he said
" Okay as you wish Tara".

My Adi's voice🥺....

Then I stood up from my place because now it's too much for me to handle, and he too got up from his place .

I Said him

" So from today onwards I will start my work here as your employ sir. And I promise I will do my work sincerely. Thank you Sir. I will take leave now."

I came out his cabin.

When I was in washroom....
Very firstly I decided to call kiara and ask her to take my transfer back.

But I remembered one thing I never betrayed him so why should I fear or run. So I decided to face him.

I know how badly my legs are shivering when he is in front of me in his cabin.
I hardly trying to control my sobs.

I want to hug him....

Firstly I want to slap him very hardly and want to ask why he betrayed me.....

My Adi .....my love....

With the thought I proceed to my work on my firstday as per instructed.
.
.
.
.
.
After some time

It's lunch time. Also I made some friends here they are really good with me.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and that is none other than Kabir bhai.

He gave me smile and asked me to join lunch with him . My first thought is ....is it Adi also coming???????

Looking at my face he said
" Only me and you Tara"

With the relief I went with him to canteen.
He ordered food for both of us.

After some normal chitchat. Bhai asked me
" can ask you something Tara?"

I know where it is going but still I gave him permission
He asked
" Who is your husband? And where he is now?"

With the sigh I said him
" Actually Bhai he is my college friend. I married him after your friends betrayal. But now he is not with us. And please don't ask anything related to past bhai."

With smile he nodded.
I'm thankful that bhai didn't enquire anything further about that.
And we both completed our lunch and went to our respected work.

Honestly there is no work for me. Just told me to check the files which is handled by previous accounts analyst. So today I don't have much work so I can go home early.
.
.
.
.
Night

Right now I'm laying on my bed with my son.Avi is sleeping soundlessly. I missed him lot today. When I came back from office first Avi ran to me, hugged me and said that he missed me lot today🥺❤...

I'm caressing his cheeks. Actually I love my son lot. He is the sole reason to my happiness.

Today is too much for me. After coming home Mom and Sam asked about work and workplace. I just said everything is good and didn't told about that it's Adi's company.

If sam got to know he will definitely tell me to resign orelse he will directly go to office and create drama.

Okay you all are thinking why I'm not going back or resigning. So the main reason is I have contract signed with Rajat's company for 5years and I can't back off now, if I want then I have to pay amount as mentioned in contract. Let me tell you it's really huge amount.

If I say about sam then he will definitely arrange money but I don't want stress him.

Anyway it is matter of 10months.

I don't know where my life is taking me with the thoughts I took my baby in my embrace, kissed his temple and slept peacefully. Yes it's heaven. My baby... my life ....my son....my Avi..❤

_________________________________________

TODAY'S UPDATE ❤

Please
vote
and
comment

Love you all❤

Stay safe Stay happy ❤😊