6~Caring Samarthya

TARA'S POV:-

"Taru Let's go..".....
I heard my brother Furious voice and he catched my wrist, started moving...

" Samarthya, please let me talk to her once, only 10 minutes samarthy"...
I heard Anju's pleading voice and she came infront of us. We all are in temple. Everyone looking at us and I don't know what to do.
Samarthy came infront facing his back to me and replied to Anju

" Anju don't misunderstand me, I'm not blaming you but whatever your brother did to Tara it is unforgettable and I know you are not at fault, also you supported Tara and took stand for her but the fact is you are His sister...so please Anju let her live peaceful life. One more thing if you want Tara's happiness then you shouldn't inform Tara's arrival to your brother"....

After Samarthya literally started dragging me and took me out of the temple. Mom, Diya and both children's are already inside the car. I took seat inside and drove back to home.

I directly went to my room and landed on my bed, honestly I'm very angry on my brother how could he talk with Anju like that, it's not right. Within minute I dozed off.

SAMARTHY'S POV:-

I know Tara is furious and she is giving me silent treatment, let her be angry but I will not let her suffer.

After coming from temple she went to her bedroom and didn't open door till evening. In evening she is talking with everyone except me. Even night also she didn't looked at me.....Now it's done I will talk with her...

She is sitting in balcony. I sat beside her.

" Anju is not only your bestfriend also my good friend, I know she always took stand for you and never leave your side for once. But Tara now it's been 10 years, you moved on from your past and your Happy in your life with Avi, now I don't want anyone to interfere in your life whoever related to Him, " ....

She turned towards me and said

" I can understand your concern Sam but she is asking only for 10 minutes, but you behaved rudely with her. you observed tears in her eyes...that's is the reason for my anger"...

I took her hand in mine and said
" Sorry for behaving rudely to her Tara but you know your my little sisters I can't let you suffer again" ...

She smiled at me and hugged me tightly even I too responded..after we are looking at moon and suddenly she said...

" Life is so unpredictable Sam, once you used to call Adi as bhai, also he is your favorite and one of most favorite senior. But now you address him as He, His, Him....tell me honestly Sam still you feel that he really betrayed me....my Adi..." ..
Saying this lone tear escaped from her eyes. Now it's too much for me so I kissed her forehead and muttered goodnight and came back to my room,my wife and daughter both are sleeping peacefully. I layed beside them on bed.

Yes it's true Adi bhai is always my Favorite, more than brother but after his marriage with Mohini everything shattered. And coming to Tara, everyone thinks that she moved on and even she also pretend like that but fact is She still loves him lot. Because I know my sister her love is beyond any limitations and even now also she can die for Adi...How could anyone forgot their first love. He is always in her heart.
Thinking about this I dozed into deep slumber.

Please vote and comment

❤❤❤❤❤