13~ We are Lovers❤

( Flashback)

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Days are passing smoothly. Day by day Adi's crush became more strong. Daily he used to glance at her and sometime there is little chat between them.

Even Tara also started talking with him. Unknowingly she also started liking him.

There first conversation:-

It's Saturday Anju and Mohini's mother's went to attend there school Friend marriage with their daughters.  Adi refused to join them.

Here Samarthya is not feeling well so he didn't attend the school. So Tara is alone.

When she went near her school bus, she saw Adi is waiting. It felt weird to her because today anju and Mohini both are absent so why he is waiting?

She went near him and he waved at her. She wanted to ask him but he gestured her to climb the bus.

She went and took seat beside window. He sat beside her. With curiosity she asked him

" For whom you are waiting today? Because Anju and Mohini didi both are absent na...."

He looked at her and said with smile
" for my friend "

She said looking at window
" We are not friends"

He said
" Then ....let be a friends today....so will you be my friend?".. he said dramatically

She giggled and said
" Okay..... friends "

Then they started there chatting. Reached there home.

They both are enjoying each other company. Adi is clear that he has crush on her but Tara still believes that its friendship. Definitely she is just 11years so how could she know about feelings and all.

Like this days are passed.

Now Adi is 19years and Tara is 16 years. Kabir is now his Best buddy.
Adi is confirmed that it's love whatever he has for Tara.

Tara and anju both are now bestfriends. They both share everything with each other.

Tara is not clear about love but she has crush on Adi. Even Anju knows that Tara likes Adi. But that both discussed about this.

Tara, anju, Samar,Adi,Kabir,Mohini all are one group. They enjoy each other company.

Everyone is happy. But  Mohini is always try to keep Tara and Adi away. Even she don't like Tara and anju friendship. She tried be bestfriend of Anju but she just ignored her.

Now Adi decided to propose her,so after 4days Tara's birthday.

Adi's POV:-

So tomorrow is Tara's 16th  birthday so I decided to propose her.

I know it's her 16th birthday and I'm 19 . But I want to confess her because in 2months my school will complete.

I will join in degree college and we will be not in same school. So I want to confirm it before joining new college.

Firstly let me tell you all..... I'm too much love in Tara. Firstly I thought it's just crush but day by day it increases and I reliesed that it's love. Even Kabir know about this.

Right now its 11.15 and I'm standing near Tara's home. We are in car it is Kabir's uncle car. I called her ....ring...ring...ring...
She recieved,