9~Plan

Happy Holi🎨

Special short update for Holi

Happy reading ❤

Kabir's POV:-

Finally my plan worked. Yes it's my plan it's not any destiny plan.

Actually 1year back I went to Mumbai to meet Rajat in his office but that time I saw girl and my gut feeling is saying that I know her so I followed her with little distance. Then I got to know that she is none other than my sister Tara. She didn't saw me, I really wanted go and take her in my embrace. She is like my sister, I love her so much.

When I decided talk with her, she already went outside office premises.

After I met with Rajat and also I asked him about Tara. Then I got to know that she is working there as Financial analyst. She live with her son. She is single parent, she was married to her college classmate but nobody met her husband.

I really wanted to meet her so asked about her residential address to Rajat. But he don't know anything about her so he said that his wife Kiara is Tara's bestfriend and she know about her.

So I decidedto meet Kiara, anyhow we are family. I retreated from his cabin and went to meet Kiara.

Met with kiara and after our small chitchat I asked her about Tara and her residential adress, instead of giving adress she directlyrefused. For my surprise kiara knows everything about Tara so she directly refuses to me to give her adress.

And she said " See Kabir jiju I really respect you lot but please forgive me, I can't do this. You already know how much Tara suffered in her life due to your friend. She came far away from Delhi. She is living here happily so please don't make her suffer again jiju"

Yes now I got to know reason behind Kiara's refusal. Also I'm happy that my sister got frd like Kiara after that I didn't asked her adress told her to take care of Tara. Also we decided that this conversation will be remain between both of us only. Then directly I came back to Delhi.

Sometimes I blame myself , because I can't Save Tara from all this misery. She is very naive and kind girl.

Like this days are passed.

Last month Kiara called me and said that still Tara didn't moved on.

Honestly I don't know why she is saying like this so I asked her the reason she said,
" Yesterday I saw Tara crying looking at photo. Firstly I was confused then I got to know that it's none other than your friend Aditya's photo and also she is hugging red color saree"

I said her " She is crying because yesterday is the day when he proposed her first time and they both became officially lovers and even he gifted her Saree"

I know because every year that day my friend also mourn over his love like madman.

She said " Jiju I think they both deserve one more chance "

Yes she is right they really deserve one more chance. I know I thought to keep them away because its better for them but no I'm wrong after hearing Kiara, now I'm sure they really deserve second chance.

So we both planned this " FIRST MEET AFTER DECADE"

Even Rajat also don't know about this, that's the reason Kiara played her role infront Rajat and Tara.

And now Tara is here with all of us.

Let's see what we can do next.

_________________________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT
❤❤❤