17~ Revelation.

Duniya ye jeet gayi, dil haar gaya.
Nahi sochaa tha milke, kabhi honge judha....💔
Oh khuda bata de kya lakhiron mein  likha...
Humne tho..humein tho bas ishq hai kiya🥺...

( FLASHBACK)

Adi's POV:-

It's been 3 days and I didn't returned to home. From temple I drove to my office. I asked one of my worker to bring new pair of dress.

Mom continuously calling me but I didn't bother to receive. I'm angry on her, how could she say Tara is gold digger. I know her condition is not good but also she can't address Tara with such bad names. To avoid everything I'm here in my office.

Kabir and anju didn't bother to call me. Maybe they were busy with Tara. She need someone support now but even I too want someone.

Ping....
It's message from Kabir.

Listen Adi ,right now come to home. I know you will not receive calls so I decided text you. Without asking question come home ....it's urgent.

With sigh I decided to drove back to home.

( Time skip⏳)

I'm infront of my home and I can hear some yelling voices from inside. I knocked door and it's already open.

I entered inside and surprisingly everyone is present in hall.

Mom, mohini and anika aunty( Mohini's mother) sitting on sofa. Anju and kabir both of  standing infront of mom. Mama and mami both are in confusion as like I'm.

They looked at me and didn't said anything.

Anju gave me some files. It's looking like medical report.  I opened it and it's my mother medical report. And  reports are normal. I gestured her to continue.

She said
" you know bhai Mom is healthy. And there is no heart attack and all it's just act. And this is original report".

I don't know how to react I'm looking at my mom now without asking anything.

Anju continued
" Bhai this all drama. They wanted you to marry Mohini. That's why they decided play health issue drama.  Now why you are quiet mom."

Mom took deep breath and said
" Adi it's true whatever Anju is saying. Now there is nothing to hide you from. Me and anika always wanted to marry you both. But you are intrested in that poor girl. I know you will definitely try to convince me to allow you to marry her. So before you could ask about your marriage with Tara, I did this drama. I'm sorry beta but I don't have any other option".

Now mama said
" Sorry...are you mad Kalyani...and what you are saying you don't have any option. For god sake it's not any business deal, it's your son's life. How could you so selfish"
Anger is evident in his voice.

Mom replied
" I know bhai whatever I did it's wrong but I wanted my son should marry a good girl like Mohini not bitch like Tara".

Now it's too much I want to know everything. About there drama and all. Before mama could speak I asked my mother that why doctor said that it's heart attack

Mom kept quiet so anju replied
" Actually mom is completely healthy bhai. She is just acted as fainting infront of mama and mami. Then anika aunty asked mama to take mom XYZ city hospital.  Because XYZ city hospital doctor is Anika aunty friend. After reaching hospital they said doctor to make fake reports and whatever doctor said about mom condition it's all said by Anika Aunty and mom."