8~First meet after Decade ( His pov)

Enjoy Reading ❤

Adi's POV:-

I disturbed with sound of my mobile. Oh god who is this calling me?...I woke up and received the call, it's from Niloy.

Niloy:- Good morning Boss.
Adi:- Good morning.
Niloy :- sorry to disturb you boss but I called you to remind that you have meeting with Kapadia today at 12' 0 clock.
Adi:- Haa..yes..thank you Niloy...
After that hung the call.

Nowadays due to my personal issues I'm not able to focus more on my work but thanks to Niloy, He is the one who look after my work in my absence.

Looked at clock and it's showing 7'o clock now, I have to reach office at 10' o clock so till I've time saying this again I slept.....

After minutes I woke up and its 8.30am. I went to washroom and completed my daily routine. After my relaxing shower ,I wore grey suit. Actually I'm not fan of suit's and all but today I have meeting so.

 Actually I'm not fan of suit's and all but today I have meeting so

After getting ready I came out of my room went to have breakfast. Mom arranged food on dining table. At the time Mohini also came with her mother for breakfast.

We all sat together and started our breakfast. Three of them are chatting but I didn't bother to glance at them and it's my daily routine.

I don't talk with my mom and Mohini's mom, I just give them reply with okay, hum or sometimes with the nod.

When it comes to Mohini I just ask daily about her health not more than that. They tried a lot to make our relationship better but they don't know I cutted my all relationship with them 10years back.

I only talk with my sister Anju, her husband and with my baby boy Anush ( Anjali's son) with wholeheartedly.
They are only family I have beside Kabir.Let it be....

Finishing my breakfast, silently went to my office.

In office:-

I'm sitting in my cabin and going through files, without knocking my bestfriend entered. He came and sat infront of me and said

"You know that new Financial analyst, she is joining from today".
Still looking at my files, I replied him

" ok...by the way what's her name"
Actually I didn't bother to check her resume because I know Kabir already checked it.

But his reply made me snap at him now " Actually after confirming with Rajat I didn't bother to check her resume and told to check Niloy. He told me that she is suitable for this work and he is referring her as Miss Sheshadri."

I sighed in disbelief and started doing my work. After few minutes Niloy knocked the door .I said come in to him, he half opened the door and talking with someone, who is behind him.

Again we heard Niloy saying,
why you are standing there miss...plese come inside "

Kabir asked him,
"Who is that Niloy?"

Niloy said "Sir it's our new financial analyst "

again Kabir said
"Tell her to come inside"

Niloy turned towards her and said "come inside, sir is asking you" ...

Still the girl didn't came inside so we both went outside. She is moving outside, we can't see her face because her back is facing us. I'm really done with this so I said her,
" Stop there Miss Sheshadri"

She stopped her place but didn't turned .

Then Kabir said with annoyance,
" what kind of behavior it is Miss Sheshadri. And where are you going . It's your first day and you are behaving like this"

Now I'm fed up with this behavior so
I said " Turn Miss Sheshadri "

She turned and that's it....because she is none other than.
.
.

.
.
."TARU"
My Taru ,my crush, my first love , my life, my breath in short my everything.
..

I'm looking at her after 10 years.

Tears started flowing like water .

We both are looking at each other without blinking.

Kabir went to her and they both chatted. But I'm numb at my place. Don't know how to react.

Suddenly Kabir said
" Adi , why are you standing there come and meet her buddy"..

I slowly took steps and stood infront of her. I was about open my mouth she cutted me and said in professional tone,
" Hello Mr.Nanda, myself Ms. Sitara Sheshadri, new financial analyst"

My destiny laughing at me now, definitely Adi you she will hug you and kiss you come on.

Again she said

" Excuse me, I will come in 10 minutes "
Without waiting for our reply she stormed out.

I looked at Niloy, He is in confusion. I said him
" Niloy you go and do your work. And don't bother about Miss Tara I will handle."

He went from there.

I came inside my cabin. Kabir also followed me. I said him to cancel all meetings and he went from there. I sat on my chair went to my overthinking world.

_________________________________________

I hope you all like today's update.

Like and comment ❤❤