24~ His son Avi

Tara's POV:-

I'm done with this bullshit. I know that they already knew about the truth so there is no use to hide .....and moreover Adi  is threatening me so I yelled at him

Or else...haa...what will you do..tell me...listen me carefully...Yes .... YOU ARE THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF AVYAN. AVYAN IS YOUR SON."

I looked at adi his eyes are continously flowing without any stop. It is paining in my heart to see him in such condition. Before they could start anything to speak I started with my narration,

"Then listen after your marriage I became vulnerable. I thought it is my end . I can't see you there with anyone or else I can't stand there so I ran from there and came to my home"...

I stopped and looked at sam and Kabir. Shown hand to them and said
" They all are followed me but I locked myself in bedroom and after few minutes I thought to end my life  so I took rounder from my compass and slit my veins..."

I looked at my mom she is wiping her tears silently, then sam he is just controlling his tears and for diya she is in shock because we never discussed about this.

Again I started wiping my tears
" Then few hours later I got my consciousness and I'm in hospital. I looked at my surroundings mom, sam ,kabir,anju and even dad all are standing. Firstly mom slapped  me then  it reminded me how big mistake I made. Dad took mom outside and after asking my wellbeing anju and Kabir bhai went from there.

I asked time about sam he told that it is past 11 pm at night. I decided that moment I will not live in the  same city as you(Adi). So I pleaded to everyone so at night with doctor reference dad took me to Pune his friend guest house, which is empty.

After few days I got call from my college that Aditya and Kabir named two men's were asking about my where about so I declined them and told them to don't give any information about to anyone except dad and sam.

After few days I got notification from college about my exam. I gave my exam and that day I got selected through for one of MNC company in Mysuru.

In few day I shifted to Mysuru and for my fortune my 3 college friends also selected. They Shruti, Meenakshi and Aman. All 4 of us got room from Office. I joined new office as intern. Working place is best and my colleagues were amazing. Everything is going fine but one day....."

I took deep breath. Sam made me sit on couch and gave drink. I wiped my tears and drank water. With sigh I again started.
" I fainted in office, Aman and shruti took me to hospital but result unexpected to all of us because.  I'm preganent. With Adi's child. I calculated date it is exactly 1month and 22 days to my birthday so it is obvious I'm pregnant with Adi's child. Aman informed sam and took me to my room.

After lot of discussion I decidedto keep this child but I don't want to see Adi's face. So  I decided to raise my child as single parent.

Then mom put condition, if I only married then only she will allow me to keep this baby because she don't want to call her grand child as illegitimate child or bastard child."