16~ Marriage

(FLASHBACK)

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Loud slapping sound echoed in temple. Tara slapped Adi and held his collar.

Kalyani came raised her hand before it land on  Tara's cheek. Anju held it.

Tara screamed
" How could you do like this Adi...what is my mistake...you love me right...and why you breaking my heart."

He didn't utter single word . Standing there like statue.

Again she said sobbing
" Adi tell me what is this everything..6days before you are with me. We both are happy. And what changes in 6days Adi."

Kabir came freed his collar from Tara's hold. And asked him

" Tell me adi...what is this all..you are too happy with Tara , what happenedsuddenly.....don't you dare to stay silent...tell me right now".

Adi looked at him and before he  could say anything his mother came middle and said to Tara and Kabir

" Don't you dare to raise your voices. How could you raise your hand on my son?."

And she turned towards mohini and said.
" She is my Daughter in law and wife of my Son...got it"

Anju raised her voice this time
" But mom bhai didn't filled vermillion.  And it's not complete marriage ".

Kalyani glared at her daughter and said
" it doesn't matter because already they both are legally married. "

Now Adi is in shock....he is looking at his mother and he is about to ask, before he could utter anything again his mother fainted. 

Everyone rushed to her, gave her water . Few minutes later she composed. But Tara ,kabir and sam didn't moved from there place.

Again Kalyani said
" Look at this girl Adi. I fainted here and she didn't bother to come near me. You think she care for us. She is only behind your money Adi."

Adi said
" Please stop this mom...

Adi's POV:-

"Please stop this mom...

Before I could complete my sentence.Tara came in front of me and sat on her knees and joined her palm. Tears are rolling down her cheeks.

Anju, Kabir, sam telling her to stand but she didn't moved bit.

I held her shoulder before I make her stand she took my both palm in between her palm. And said

" Adi I don't for my which mistake your giving me this punishment. But please Adi I beg you ....please don't leave my like this.... I  can't leave without you  adi...I will die...please adi...please..."

She is continuously pleading and sobbing. Even I too sat on my knees...tears are flowing from eyes too.

She cupped my cheeks and again started pleading. Never ever in my life I felt too helpless.

Suddenly Sam came and made her stand on her feet and screamed
" Tara stop pleading him...he is already married and it's not prank got it."

She looked at me and held his Brother hand said
" No Sam...my Adi will never break my heart...he is praking....wait let me clear this..."

Anju came and puts hand on her shoulder and said
" Sam is saying truth Tara...He cheated on you"

She started screaming...sobbing.

She came and stand in front of me and said

" Tell them Adi..it's just prank. You love me na Adi. Then I know you will never marry anyone other than me. Adi tell me na please. "

I should tell her the truth but looking at my mothers condition. I decided to not
I announced,
" I'm now married Tara"

Thud...again she slapped me

Held my collar and said

" So you never loved me. It's just your lust and need you fulfilled. After using me you are marrying her. Now you are bored right. How could you do like this Adi?....tell me bastard "

It's just lust..need..how could I tell her that it's just pure love.

She glanced at everyone, giving me mocking smile she said.

" Happy Married life my dear Love. Thanks for this surprising gift.  But listen one thing you will pay for it. I curse you that you will suffer hell...I plead to my god that he will make you all suffer....you will pay for my single tears."

She left my collar and turn towards Mohini and said

" You are just year elder than me but I always addressed you as didi. Even anju ignored you everytime but I always tried to involve you with us but look at you ....anyway congratulations Mohini didi. I pray to my you will definitely suffer for this. You will pay for my single tears."

Saying this she stormed out.

Sam came infront of me and said
" I believed you lot. Always I treated you like my family and what you did bhai?....Thank you Adi bhai...and please don't show your face never in my life"

He went following back Tara.

Kabir and anju also followed sam.

I'm in no mood to talk with anyone without uttering word I drove back to home.

_________________________________________

Today's Update

Please Vote and Comment

Stay  healthy and stay happy
Love you all